Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free nights. Do I have to pay the resort fee ?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2009, 2:52 pm

Wink

Yes if they had disclosed it on booking at the resort, I would pay it or just not book a hotel with such fees. I arrive at AZ in the afternoon, I will update.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: continental, united premier, hyatt diamond, marriott silver, priority club platinum amb,hilton gold
Just an update from me the OP. I called the Montelucia yesterday and faxed the information posted here from my fellow FT'ers along with the T&C's. And yes they refunded my $80 in resort fees. Which will now be used for the USMC toys for tots program. Happy Holidays to all my fellow FT'ers. "And to all a good night".
Old Dec 17, 2009, 9:59 am

Wink

Originally Posted by stinkycop
Just an update from me the OP. I called the Montelucia yesterday and faxed the information posted here from my fellow FT'ers along with the T&C's. And yes they refunded my $80 in resort fees. Which will now be used for the USMC toys for tots program. Happy Holidays to all my fellow FT'ers. "And to all a good night".

Yes on check in yesterday, The woman made it a point to say the resort fees are free. So I think you calling them up yesterday might of saved me hassle of fighting on check in. Ty stinkycop!!! That fight from ewr sucks, just long. LOL.
Old Dec 20, 2009, 9:50 am

no resort fee for point stay?

I had a two night stay on points in may and wonder if I can get back my 24$ plus taxes resort fee?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.