IC Asiana Saigon / Ho Chi Minh City Master Thread

Old Mar 5, 19, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by MikeFromTokyo View Post
ginmqi, I suspect you have indeed found the third night free club room rate. In which case, you certainly will have breakfast and club benefits. You can book it and just check your confirmation emails and IHG reservation system to make sure it says “Club InterContinental.” If in doubt, simply email or call the property’s reservations department to ask for clarification.
Sounds good!

Originally Posted by pretzlaff View Post
Indeed that second screen shot of the prior screen does explicitly say Club room. So, I would go for it.

Not a bad price and the breakfast and lounge access and possibly better room is well worth the money.
Awesome, thanks for the confirmation.

Definitely a great deal and so will book very soon (just waiting for my Chase IHG card to arrive so I can charge it to that card.

Thanks to both of you for the advice/insight/comments! Appreciate it and looking forward to the trip.

I'll definitely report back. I'll probably also buy into ambassador also as I think the value is definitely there given the benefits. The late checkout will be very useful when we depart HCMC at about 5-6pm on our flight back out
Old Mar 5, 19, 2:05 pm

Originally Posted by ginmqi View Post
Sounds good!

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation.

Definitely a great deal and so will book very soon (just waiting for my Chase IHG card to arrive so I can charge it to that card.

Thanks to both of you for the advice/insight/comments! Appreciate it and looking forward to the trip.

I'll definitely report back. I'll probably also buy into ambassador also as I think the value is definitely there given the benefits. The late checkout will be very useful when we depart HCMC at about 5-6pm on our flight back out
You can book now with any credit card and then pay with your IHG credit card at the property, if it is not a prepaid booking.

I definitely recommend getting ambassador, as you will have additional benefits and room upgrade on top of the club room you book.

ginmqi likes this.