Wiki Posts
Search

Any way to "un-register" from an offer?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2009, 1:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Hilton Silver, Marriott Gold
Any way to "un-register" from an offer?

I registered for the 2 nights = 1 free night offer a couple weeks ago, but I don't think I quite thought through that I will only be staying 1 night between now and Aug 15. And participating in the offer means not earning any points or miles as I understand it.

I called the number on the back of my card and the agent told me there was no way to un-register. Do you know if this is for sure the case, or if I call back I might get a different answer?

I did a search for this but didn't find a relevant thread. Thanks!
Old Aug 2, 2009, 1:59 am

Correct. No way to "unregister". Just stay a second night at a HIX, then cash in at an IC.
Old Aug 2, 2009, 2:39 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

If it is only one night that will be stayed, at least the number of points missed on will be fairly minimal

Dave
Old Aug 3, 2009, 11:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Hilton Silver, Marriott Gold
Hey Dave and uproared - thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I guess it is what it is!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.