Wiki Posts
Search

IC Warsaw Master Thread - after January 01, 2011 [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2011, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Question Mini Bar Question

As an RA, does the mini bar include all items in it or only the drinks? I will be there this weekend and wanted to know from past experience of current RA's.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by djjaguar64
As an RA, does the mini bar include all items in it or only the drinks? I will be there this weekend and wanted to know from past experience of current RA's.
I was told I could have the snacks as well. Didn't take them up on the offer, so can't say how it plays out during checkout. Always better to ask beforehand.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 4:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Lack
I was told I could have the snacks as well. Didn't take them up on the offer, so can't say how it plays out during checkout. Always better to ask beforehand.
Thanks Lack what about dry cleaning of garments?
Old Nov 9, 2011, 1:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
I've just left. I was told all the contents of the mini-bar are mine - but given the offer in the club lounge I wouldn't dream of touching the contents of the fridge. Apart from a medicinal vodka.

Dry-cleaning and laundry are eye-wateringly expensive, compared to external rates.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 6:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by IAN-UK
I've just left. I was told all the contents of the mini-bar are mine - but given the offer in the club lounge I wouldn't dream of touching the contents of the fridge. Apart from a medicinal vodka.

Dry-cleaning and laundry are eye-wateringly expensive, compared to external rates.
Aha, I asked about dry cleaning because i think I got 2 items done for free when at the IC in BKK. Already got upgraded to a Junior Suite with Club Access as an RA, just confirmed. Do the contents of the mini bar get replenished?
Old Nov 9, 2011, 7:12 am

Aha, I asked about dry cleaning because i think I got 2 items done for free when at the IC in BKK. Already got upgraded to a Junior Suite with Club Access as an RA, just confirmed. Do the contents of the mini bar get replenished?
Some hotels do provide complimentary dry cleaning service - had this at BKK and KUL for example. Was never offered anything like that at WAW.
They do replenish the mini bar offerings on a daily basis.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 10:59 am

Programs: AA GOLD,DELTA DM, IC RA , HILTON GOLD, NAT. EE
Room Class

What category of room did you originally book ?
Old Nov 9, 2011, 11:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by darby1970
Generally club access AND suite is not granted when booking the cheapest rate at IC Warsaw.
You should book a club room to get suite and club, otherwise you have "only" a suite (quite large indeed).
Old Nov 9, 2011, 11:49 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Originally Posted by nicolas75
Generally club access AND suite is not granted when booking the cheapest rate at IC Warsaw.
You should book a club room to get suite and club, otherwise you have "only" a suite (quite large indeed).
yup the couple time i stayed there I booked the cheapest room and always got a suite but no club access.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by darby1970
Sorry cannot divulge all details, but just to add, that Club Access is not granted unless a Club Access room is booked.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 1:30 pm

Programs: RA Platinum, GoldpointsPlus Elite, HH Gold VIP, Sixt Platinum, *A Gold, TK ElitePlus, Marriott Gold
You may choose to get club access instead of the suite upgrade.
I.e. stay in the standard room you booked, but get club access.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 3:28 pm

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-gb; HTC Wildfire 2.24.161.2 Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Originally Posted by serkan
You may choose to get club access instead of the suite upgrade.
I.e. stay in the standard room you booked, but get club access.
Yes, I'm also staying in the next few days and requested club access if possible instead of a room upgrade - they were happy to oblige.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 3:40 pm

Programs: UA PP, 2 MM; IC;
Originally Posted by ag51
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-gb; HTC Wildfire 2.24.161.2 Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Yes, I'm also staying in the next few days and requested club access if possible instead of a room upgrade - they were happy to oblige.
Right after I checked in, in August, I asked about club privileges and the desk clerk told me that it was their standard offer to RA's either a suite or club privileges with one of their better rooms, but not both, a suite and club. I'll be there in December and will ask at check in, for club privileges.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ag51

I will be there Nov 11 and 12 maybe we can meet in the lounge for a drink.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 11:15 pm
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
I'm there Nov 26-27 if anyone would like to meet up.
Rate was about 64euro/night

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.