Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Privilege and Ambassador benefits can't be combined?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2008, 11:03 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: A few
Priority Privilege and Ambassador benefits can't be combined?

An IC has just told me I'm not eligible for an RA upgrade because I'm using a Priority Privilege BOGO. Is this correct?
Old Dec 29, 2008, 12:22 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Plat, US Chairman, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IC RA
I have NEVER heard or experienced that.
Old Dec 29, 2008, 4:41 am

Programs: IC/AMB - Diamond Elite, AC E50K, AA, AM-Onyx, HH-Diamond, BW, Choice - Gold
I have never experienced that and I am a member of both Priority Privilege and the Ambassador program (RA).

I was recently at the IC Wellington (NZ) and the IC Perth Burswood (Aus) using my Priority Privilege rates and was upgraded at both properties. All Priority Privilege rates are qualifying rates in the Asia Pacific region and therefore, you are entitled to RA benefits including a room upgrade when using any PP rate.

By the way, which hotel advised you of this?

mxm135
Old Dec 29, 2008, 3:00 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

It was the IC Wellington. Was told that I wouldn't get the RA upgrade, but I would get all other RA bennies. Doesn't make sense. I'm taking it to the Reservations Manager.
Old Dec 30, 2008, 1:13 am

Programs: BA, PC, HH
Earlier this year I stayed 4 nights at the IC Sydney using 2 PP BOGOS and got full RA benefits.
Old Dec 30, 2008, 1:40 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

It's all sorted now. The person involved contacted PP and Ambassador Services and was told no such exclusion exists for RA. I'm getting a nice upgrade.

Thanks all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.