Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*** IC Master Promo Thread 2009 ***

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2009, 3:22 am

Programs: LH HON, Discovery Black, IHG Spire, random stuff at Accor, Hyatt, Hilton, SPG, Hertz, Sixt
Originally Posted by martyYYZ

We’d like to thank you with 1,000 POINTS on each stay for the next 60 days.
worked for me, thanks a lot martyYYZ ^
Old Aug 14, 2009, 5:15 am

Registered okay for me as a non-status US member, but as noted it doesn't show up under My Offers. I had a stay Wednesday night that should post soon; we'll see if the bonus points turn up.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 6:58 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, GHA Titanium, Melia Silver
I am planning my hotels for the next week. Have anyone received points on 3 brands promotion recently or is it rather an outdated code? Btw. I don't have it in my promotions list!

"4014 = stay 3 brands get 5000 points"

Is Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express a different brand for this promotion?

Thanks.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 7:04 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
I also noticed that this (8020) doesn't show up under My Offers even though I received the original promotion email and registered 2 USA accounts, 1 with RA status and one with no status
Old Aug 14, 2009, 7:05 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Emerald Aisle Executive
Yes

Originally Posted by bumburuck
"4014 = stay 3 brands get 5000 points"

Is Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express a different brand for this promotion?

Thanks.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 9:12 am

Programs: WN A+/CP, HH Diamond, Delta Gold, UsAir Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by honker
It must be area specific or targetted as I tried to register but got the "not eligible for this promotion" message..
also denied
Old Aug 14, 2009, 9:15 am

Programs: WN A+/CP, HH Diamond, Delta Gold, UsAir Gold, IHG Plat
Callaway golf promo

finally completed the 25th night!

More importantly, my Amex points never posted(part of the promo is 1000 points for each night, if paid with Amex).

After some running around, the PC representative and I concluded that since I had not originally booked with the Amex, it did not automatically post. They posted the missing points immediately on request.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 9:49 am

5K points each for you & your friend

Just got this in email. Check out
priorityclub.com/enrollafriend
Old Aug 14, 2009, 10:20 am

Programs: UA 1k, PC Plat, Hilton Gold
US/CAN PC Stays earn 1,500 bonus when using Visa

Sorry, if this is a repost, but I don't recall seeing this before:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...09-_-USEN-_-PP
Old Aug 14, 2009, 10:28 am

Programs: UA 1k, PC Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by martyYYZ
I recently received an email for:

We’d like to thank you with 1,000 POINTS on each stay for the next 60 days.

There’s no limit on the number of bonus points you can earn.
Did not work for me or my wife (Both are US and Platinum).
I did try to change my country to Germany and reregister but I still received the same denial.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 10:35 am

Programs: IHG, CC, HH, AF, AA, UA
Originally Posted by libra22
Just got this in email. Check out
priorityclub.com/enrollafriend
Could you please provide details on the T&Cs ?
Old Aug 14, 2009, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yann
Could you please provide details on the T&Cs ?
They're available from the link provided by libra22.
Terms and Conditions:

Hotel Front Desk Employees participating in the Enroll for Rewards Program are not eligible to enroll new members in this promotion. If any fraudulent activity is detected, the Front Desk Employee responsible for the action will no longer be eligible to participate in the Priority Club Rewards 2009 Hotel Enrollment Incentive.

Participants must be Priority Club® Rewards members and residents of the United States or Canada. Enrollment in Priority Club Rewards is free. To participate in this promotion, new members must join PCR by visiting www.priorityclub.com/enrollafriend, and register their referring member’s number in advance. Referring members are not required to register. 5,000 Bonus points will be awarded to new and referring members after the first qualifying stay by the new member, which must be completed by December 31, 2010 at participating InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® locations worldwide. Referring members may receive a maximum of 25,000 bonus points during the promotion period, regardless of the number of referrals. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. A stay is any number of consecutive nights regardless of check in/check out frequency. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points. Priority Club Rewards members who have chosen miles as their earning preference will be awarded points. Subject to standard Priority Club Rewards Membership terms and conditions and earning structure, found at www.priorityclub.com. This customized offer is valid for original recipient only.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 1:28 pm

Programs: BD*G. BA gold. Air France platinum. FT baggage tags. PC Gold, Marriott Silver. Hilton Gold.
Originally Posted by sultanbinaber
Asia sale is back.

First three cities are Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta, August 17 till 21
I have tried all 4 Singapore hotels for a variety of dates and am consistently told this rate is not available!

DOH, now I see I cant book until 17 August! Whoops, sorry.......

Last edited by steveblower; Aug 14, 2009 at 1:29 pm Reason: not paying enough attention.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 7:08 pm

Asia Sale - Yeah I see good rates of SGD 138 for IC Singapore ( I am thinking twice of using my free stays there) or just book a paid night on sale.
Old Aug 15, 2009, 5:35 am

Programs: IC Priority Club, Delta Sky Miles
Book Online and Pay With Visa for 1500 Points

Just received in an email: 4021

"From August 15 to September 15, 2009, you'll receive 1,500 bonus points each time you book online, stay at any hotel within the Priority Club® Rewards Family of Brands in the U.S. or Canada and pay with your Visa® card.* You can earn up to 7,500 bonus points towards a free hotel stay, airline miles, merchandise, gift cards and more!"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.