*** IC Master Promo Thread 2009 ***

Old Jul 30, 09, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cynicalflyer View Post
Of the 460+ promotions I registered, only about 15 were currently active, of which I will only be able to take advantage of, maybe, 4. 7 are for Crowne Plaza "Get a Better Game"
I actually think one is better off entering codes deliberately that are valid because with the shotgun macro method, one can miss out on promos that are excluded by another promo's registration (e.g., Stay X, get Y--if Stay 8, Get 5K is entered before Stay 6, get 10K, the first one is the one that counts!).
Old Jul 30, 09, 2:21 pm

Programs: IC Amb, Hilton Gold, MR Silver
There is still some potential for improvement.
Step 1: Wait till all promotions are listed here. Enter whichever you think might be the best fit.
Step 2: run the macro and register for anything you might have missed (no risk at all)
Old Jul 30, 09, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Originally Posted by bumburuck View Post
There is still some potential for improvement.
Step 1: Wait till all promotions are listed here. Enter whichever you think might be the best fit.
Step 2: run the macro and register for anything you might have missed (no risk at all)
Please take this debate somewhere else thanks....
Old Jul 30, 09, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards

Master Promo Thread Updated

30th July 2009 @ 22.48

Clean out of master promo thread

Lots of new additions

Sorry for the delay. Have been busy spending and earning points

Any corrections or additions please let me know

Old Jul 30, 09, 3:55 pm

Programs: Too many...
Originally Posted by Radioman View Post

30th July 2009 @ 22.48

Lots of new additions

Hi Radioman,

Thanks for your continued work on this thread. Always a very useful source of points

Regards,

J
Old Jul 30, 09, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by Radioman View Post

30th July 2009 @ 22.48

Lots of new additions

HI Radioman, thanks for all you hard work with keeping us going with all the codes but you've removed some of the promo codes that were still active that had a 3 month life and then you could reuse them, any chance of putting them back on!!
Old Jul 30, 09, 7:42 pm

Programs: CX-Silver, HH-Diamond, SPG-Gold
+1

Yes please, for me too, like those various 1k, 1.5k promo's for "next stay" / "welcome back" type bonuses.

Or perhaps they all had expired?
Old Jul 30, 09, 8:34 pm

Programs: JAL JGC, Qantas FF WP, OW Emerald
Originally Posted by MXM135 View Post
The offer is called the "PCR 8,000 Points Package". Their offer is 8,000 + 2,000 base points = 10,000 PCR points. This is a different offer than the current 10,000 bonus PCR points package which ends on August 31st.

mxm135
Hmm, I still don't seem to find any nights that has the 8k points package... Were you able to find any?
Old Jul 31, 09, 1:36 am

Programs: BA, FB, LH; PC/IC, HH, MR
Originally Posted by infy9001 View Post
Yes please, for me too, like those various 1k, 1.5k promo's for "next stay" / "welcome back" type bonuses.

Or perhaps they all had expired?
+1 - Radioman, those "X,000" on next stay codes were still working for me. Unfortunately I hadn't copied your master promo post anywhere, so I can't remember what the numbers were.

Pretty please....
Old Jul 31, 09, 1:55 am

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, BA Silver
Thanks Radioman for the updates - always appreciated.

One possible update - the 2,000 point bonus for stays at Hotel Indigo (code 3728) shows as expiring 31 August 2009 - in 'My Offers' on pc.com, the description also says this, but the End Date actually shows as 28 February 2010.
Old Jul 31, 09, 2:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, EK, IHG, SPG
Originally Posted by markdg View Post
+1 - Radioman, those "X,000" on next stay codes were still working for me. Unfortunately I hadn't copied your master promo post anywhere, so I can't remember what the numbers were.

Pretty please....
Post 594 ....

Although most of these seemed to expire at the end of June - if someone wants to open a new account for a stay and test them again, then please do.
Old Jul 31, 09, 2:53 am

Programs: TK*S; IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Raffles View Post
Post 594 ....

Although most of these seemed to expire at the end of June - if someone wants to open a new account for a stay and test them again, then please do.
I just entered in all the codes (into my existing account - yeah, possibly dangerous). Whilst some offers take a while to appear in the My Offers section, a couple have popped out straight away, but they are already expired.

Very odd that they still appear although they are expired. They even have an "alert" which says something like "You have -122 days before this promotion ends".
Old Jul 31, 09, 10:54 am

Programs: AA EXP, IC Plat AMB, CC Gold, HH Gold, Hyatt PLT...belong to most others but no status
Triple Points 2009 -- from PCR Visa Private Community...

I'm part of the Communispace/PCR private community and have been emailed a "special invitation" for a triple points promo for Aug 15-Sept 15. What sucks is it doesn't apply to IC stays -- and I have almost 10 nights booked at ICs in that period

They're obviously continuing to "feel out" the social networking/viral marketing arena. I don't know if they're actually smart enough to have given each member of the private community their own code or not. Mine is listed below, as well as the bulk of the email I was sent. -- Actually, looking at CynicalFlyer's post from yesterday (with the robo-entry of all the codes and which ones worked) -- there's only one listing for "Triple Points 2009" so I guess that answers that question...?

"[...]

Triple Points for Each Three Night Stay

To begin enjoying triple points, all you need is the personal code below and to register at www.priorityclubrewards.com/triplepoints. You'll receive triple Priority Club Rewards points for each three night stay between August 15, 2009 and September 15, 2009 - at any of IHG's hotels around the world!

For instance, you would typically receive 3,000 Priority Club bonus points if you spent $300 (10 points per $1) for a three night stay at an IHG hotel worldwide. By registering for this promotion using the code below, you could earn up to 9,000 Priority Club bonus points for the same $300 stay from August 15, 2009 through September 15, 2009!

Just think, this is in addition to any other valid offer you may be registered for during the same time period!

Please note this offer is not valid at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts.

Share the Code with Your Friends and Family

Based on your feedback in the community, we know that your family and friends are an important part of your life and may also enjoy this special offer. Therefore, we invite you to share the code below with any of your friends, family members, and colleagues who you believe could benefit from earning triple points for their stays at IHG hotels.

We appreciate your commitment to improving the Priority Club Rewards program and IHG hotels. We hope you'll accept this special offer as a small token of our appreciation.

Triple Points Redemption Code

Your personal code: 1447
www.priorityclubrewards.com/triplepoints

When prompted, please select Referred by a Friend as the source in the "Where did you hear about this promotion?" drop down menu. [...]"
Old Jul 31, 09, 11:22 am

Programs: PC Platinum Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond
Triple points for 3 night stay code (NOT valid at IC)

Did not see this elsewhere so I post it.

Dear Antonius66,

We couldn't do it without you!

As a way of saying thanks for being one of the most active members in the Private Online Community, we've created a special offer just for you - an opportunity to earn triple points!

Triple Points for Each Three Night Stay

To begin enjoying triple points, all you need is the personal code below and to register at www.priorityclubrewards.com/triplepoints. You'll receive triple Priority Club Rewards points for each three night stay between August 15, 2009 and September 15, 2009 - at any of IHG's hotels around the world!
For instance, you would typically receive 3,000 Priority Club bonus points if you spent $300 (10 points per $1) for a three night stay at an IHG hotel worldwide. By registering for this promotion using the code below, you could earn up to 9,000 Priority Club bonus points for the same $300 stay from August 15, 2009 through September 15, 2009!

Just think, this is in addition to any other valid offer you may be registered for during the same time period!

Please note this offer is not valid at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts.

Share the Code with Your Friends and Family

Based on your feedback in the community, we know that your family and friends are an important part of your life and may also enjoy this special offer. Therefore, we invite you to share the code below with any of your friends, family members, and colleagues who you believe could benefit from earning triple points for their stays at IHG hotels.

We appreciate your commitment to improving the Priority Club Rewards program and IHG hotels. We hope you'll accept this special offer as a small token of our appreciation.

Triple Points Redemption Code

Your personal code: 1444

www.priorityclubrewards.com/triplepoints

When prompted, please select Referred by a Friend as the source in the "Where did you hear about this promotion?" drop down menu.
Old Jul 31, 09, 11:36 am

Programs: AA EXP, IC Plat AMB, CC Gold, HH Gold, Hyatt PLT...belong to most others but no status
I posted this in the Master Promo Thread earlier.

Interesting, they have given out at least a few different codes. I can't imagine they assigned individual ones to each of us, though. They don't seem that sophisticated

Search this Thread