IC Milwaukee

Old Aug 20, 2013, 8:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/20699475-post1426.html
Old Feb 20, 2017, 1:43 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Lots of reviews online claiming this hotel does not meet IC standards.

I have a one-night stay in Milwaukee in July and am not sure if I should book this or not.

Any stays in the last three years by any FTers?
Old Feb 20, 2017, 9:08 am

Programs: IC Plat RA
Originally Posted by 355F1
Lots of reviews online claiming this hotel does not meet IC standards.

I have a one-night stay in Milwaukee in July and am not sure if I should book this or not.

Any stays in the last three years by any FTers?
I have stayed twice in the last few months. While decor in the rooms is starting to show wear, IMHO it is still very acceptable for the price. All of my stays in the last five years have been upgraded from Executive to Superior rooms. It is tough to beat the location.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 10:02 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by Nepenthe
I have stayed twice in the last few months. While decor in the rooms is starting to show wear, IMHO it is still very acceptable for the price. All of my stays in the last five years have been upgraded from Executive to Superior rooms. It is tough to beat the location.
Yes....$142 is hard to beat in the middle of summer and considering its one mile from the event we are attending.

I will book it, I guess...and then report back. ^^

Thank you.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 6:00 am

Programs: Qatar Plat, EK Gold
I have stayed there near Thanksgiving the past couple years and the service is quite good + room rates are dirt cheap in the off season.

Paying more than $150 a night would be less than a good value IMO as it is more of a glorified Holiday Inn (than an IC) with great location

I believe they operate one of the last Big Boy restaurants on the 3rd floor

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.