List of IHG Rate Codes

Old Jul 20, 2008, 1:48 am

Programs: IHG, CC, HH, AF, AA, UA
Originally Posted by boazs
New rate added: ISHCX Leisure Saver (2 weekend nights required, HI and CP in the UK).
This is also listed in the "Promotional Codes" section, with different T&Cs. Although the webpage says it is only available in the UK, this code also works elsewhere (I used it in France).

Thanks for maintaining this list.

Last edited by yann; Jul 20, 2008 at 1:53 am
Old Aug 2, 2008, 7:37 am

Programs: TK, SQ, TG, NW, PCR, MR, SPG
Stay & Save on your Holiday Inn getaway across Southeast & South Asia

Holiday Inn Explore Asia Getaway

Code: IDGTO (for stays till 30 Sep 2008)
Old Aug 19, 2008, 9:15 am

Programs: ICH Platinum Royal Ambassador Member, SPG Gold, Honnors Silver, Delta
Since I saw this thread a couple months back I did A quick google search to find ICH corporate rates. I've been using my companies corporate rates for years. However one I just found gives a lot better discount, I've used it twice now and no problems.

000505056 MBS textbook exchange
000478113 loyola university
900300707 Canadian Assoc of business officers - This code gives you what shows up on the PC website as the Caubo Gold 4 Rate very nice.

Go to PC website, log in and go to travel profile / room and rate preference and enter any Worldwide Corp. Account #: 900300707 save it and then do a hotel search, and compare rates.

Originally Posted by holtju2
Good list, although corporate codes are of more interest.
Old Aug 19, 2008, 9:51 am
Alf

Programs: Lufthansa HON Circle, IC Royal Ambassador, American Express Centurion, Mastercard World Signia
@tiebomber
These Corporate Codes work for US properties only?
Old Sep 10, 2008, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AB, AC, ..., ZZ
Originally Posted by aerosmith
Holiday Inn Explore Asia Getaway

Code: IDGTO (for stays till 30 Sep 2008)
Thanks a lot, list updated.
Also added IKFLY (Stay and Fly at HIs in the US).
Old Sep 10, 2008, 11:14 am

Programs: LH M&M SEN *G, Priority Club Plat. RA
Originally Posted by Alf
@tiebomber
These Corporate Codes work for US properties only?
And isn't some sort of prove at check in required? Do they ever ask for it? I was tempted but am not too sure?

Cheers
aquaguy
Old Sep 17, 2008, 7:13 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Thumbs up 3 nights for for price of 2 in UK (NEW RATE !!) rate code IDEX2

From the website:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...-uk-_-pcr3for2

Were offering an extra night free when you book a 2- night stay in participating hotels across the UK. Whether you choose to stay at the Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn or Express by Holiday Inn, well help your autumnal escape last even longer.

Offer applies to stays taken from 1st September- 26th December 2008. When booking, please select three nights and your third night will be awarded for free. Priority Club points will be awarded on the two paid for nights.

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

1) 3 for 2 offer is based on the Best Flex Rate and consists of three consecutive night stays with the 3rd night at no charge, based on two adults sharing a standard twin/double room (max.2 adults per room) at participating hotels only. 2) Stays are available over Fri, Sat and Sun nights with some hotels offering extended availability please check at time of booking. 3) Full payment must be made at time of booking; no cancellations or amendments permitted; no refunds given. 4) Up to 2 children under the age of 18 stay free when sharing a room with up to 2 adults, if suitable accommodation is available. 5) Single supplement will be charged at the full room per night price. 6) Offer applicable for bookings and stays made from 1st September 2008 up to 26th December 2008. 7) Limited availability may be applicable over public holidays. 8) All rooms are subject to availability with a limited number of rooms available at these offer rates. 9) Rates may vary by date of booking. 10) Offer not available to groups and can not be used in conjunction with any other offers or
special promotions.

rate code IDEX2

Old Sep 17, 2008, 5:09 pm

Programs: IHG
Thank you

This is just a note to say thank you.

I have used your rate code thread on many occasions and find them very helpful.

Pass Boaz......
Old Sep 18, 2008, 1:50 am
Alf

Programs: Lufthansa HON Circle, IC Royal Ambassador, American Express Centurion, Mastercard World Signia
Post Employee discount

ADR Range...............................Employee Rate
$74.99 USD or less........................$29.00 USD
$75.00 USD - $99.99 USD...............$39.00 USD
$100.00 USD - $124.99 USD............$49.00 USD
$125.00 USD or greater..................$59.00 USD

Interesting to see that IHG employees can book IC hotels for such a low rate as 59 USD (42 Euro) per night.
Independing from high seasons, events etc.

Has anyone tried out booking such a rate?
Did they check if you are IHG employee at Check In?
Old Sep 23, 2008, 6:50 pm

Programs: Delta/UA/USAir/American/Starwood/Hilton
Originally Posted by Alf

Interesting to see that IHG employees can book IC hotels for such a low rate as 59 USD (42 Euro) per night.

Read the T&C, additional ID required upon check-in, along with a form from the hotel with the employees name.

You are assuming the rate of $59 is available, read subject to availability and does not have to be available greater then 90 days out. Seems that though the rates are low, they do not have to offer it.

I stayed at the IC LA and talked about the perks when they changed brands who was pretty excited about this perk. Let me know if you prove successful on booking! Interesting test to see.
Old Sep 29, 2008, 8:11 pm

Programs: DL: DM / Royal Ambassador /PC:Plat / Hertz:5*
Originally Posted by Alf

Yes they check, card and Valid ID is required upon check in. The card is issued by the hotel management team, whether owned or franchised, no difference.

Most hotels in big cities rarely offer the employee rate, and there is no requirement for them to, systemwise. Unlike Hilton that requires a certain number of employee rooms be set aside, and if you work for Owned/managed/corporate/CRO, you receive free rooms at Hilton Brand Owned/Managed hotels.
Old Nov 15, 2008, 6:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AB, AC, ..., ZZ
Originally Posted by midnight
This is just a note to say thank you.

I have used your rate code thread on many occasions and find them very helpful.

Pass Boaz......
Most welcome!

Two new codes added:

IKBPC "1000 PC Bonus Points"
IKTCP "2000 PC Bonus Points"
Old Dec 29, 2008, 8:57 am

FedRooms

Originally Posted by aljacket
IL5FP
================== (From FedRooms.com) ==================
FedRooms offers specially negotiated Federal government hotel rates with FEMA certified hotels, simplifying hotel selections for Federal travelers. These rates are at or below per diem and often include value-added amenities unavailable through other government programs or websites, reducing travel costs for your government agency. Ask for FedRooms every time you travel.
================== ================== ==================

Unlike the gov rate, this rate may not give points. Must be Gov't or a Cost Reimbursable Contractor (CRC) to use this rate.
All points are given (and often double points are awarded) on FedRooms rates. I know because I run the program. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Tracy
Old Dec 30, 2008, 9:28 am

Programs: AA, WN, IC AMB
Originally Posted by tholtan
All points are given (and often double points are awarded) on FedRooms rates. I know because I run the program. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Tracy
Do you have to be on business to use the Fed Rate? For example my wife works for the DOJ, can we use this rate for personal vacations?
Old Jan 4, 2009, 2:34 pm

Programs: IHG Rewards Club Spire Elite, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Three rate codes to add, all advertised in the UK but not sure if any will work elsewhere:

IDEX2 - "Exclusive 3 for 2" = 3 nights for price of 2. Advertised as valid until 26/12/08 but still working into January (at least).

ISHC1 - "Promotional Leisure offer" = Bed & Breakfast from £25 per person. Advertised as valid until 1/2/09.

ISDX1 - "Promotional Dinner Offer for a two night stay" = 2 nights B&B including dinner on one night from £60 per person per package. Advertised as valid until 1/2/09.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.