Community
Wiki Posts
Search

InterContinental David Tel Aviv [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2013, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by view-with-a-room
The club staff are the highlight of the stay.
is Zehavit still there? (ginger hair...)
Old Jul 26, 2013, 9:51 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by view-with-a-room
Four night stay with club and/or breakfast buffet. The club is nice and the club staff are nice. The more intimate club atmosphere is preferred over the breakfast buffet. The breakfast buffet was not on par with the likes of IC Hong Kong or London Park Lane despite the noted rave reviews for the IC David Tel Aviv breakfast buffet. Book the least expensive club room and enjoy the sea view from one room and the city view from the other room. The club staff are the highlight of the stay. Never noticed the executive lounge despite endless hours walking throughout the hotel.
I only saw the executive lounge sign in the elevator.

Top floor club lounge has great views and service. Check in area for RAs as well.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 5:13 pm

Regarding the price: is it per room or per person in the room?

Has any platinum ambassador been upgrade to either lounge or club level rooms?

TIA
Old Sep 22, 2013, 5:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Arishap
Regarding the price: is it per room or per person in the room?
Assuming you´re referring to the rates on the IHG website: Those are per room.

Originally Posted by Arishap
Has any platinum ambassador been upgrade to either lounge or club level rooms?
No. On one out of maybe 6 stays I received access to the executive lounge,but not the Club lounge.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 5:47 pm

The evening snacks in the club are amazing. May as well call it dinner. Do they make that ravioli themselves?
Old Jul 16, 2015, 3:42 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
We stayed in IC Tel Aviv, got upgrade due to Platinum (22nd floor), not impressed by room - seemed oldish.
Old Jul 17, 2015, 5:13 am

You need to ask for the new rooms.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 11:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Has someone stayed in a Corner Suite at the David IC by chance?

If so, I'd be interested in knowing whether the bathroom is accessed from the bedrrom, the living room or whether there's a separate hallway with access to the bathroom?

Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 15, 2016, 9:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Couldn't understand the comment about having to pay through the nose for internet until I saw this was a 10 year old thread!!

Used to sat there a lot and if memory serves me right, I think access to the bathroom was through the bedroom, but don't hold me to it.
Happy to find out for you.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 4:50 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, ET Gold, M&M FTL, UA Silver, EY Silver, Marriott Plat, HHonors Gold
IC David Tel Aviv

David InterContinental Tel Aviv

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

12 Kaufman St Tel Aviv, Israel IL

IC David Tel Aviv (0 Photo)

What is your IHG Rewards Club status?
Platinum Ambassador

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
The hotel is lovely, but the location isn't great and I was unhappy at the treatment I recieved at the front desk.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked standard room and received no upgrade (despite being told I was upgraded).

How are the rooms?
The room is nice, 32 sq m.  With a lovely view of the beach.

IC David Tel Aviv

Would you like to write a review on the David InterContinental Tel Aviv?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Apr 2, 2017, 10:36 pm

Programs: Virgin Atlantic Silver, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by amenachem
Introduction What is your IHG Rewards Club status?Platinum AmbassadorWere you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?The hotel is lovely, but the location isn't great and I was unhappy at the treatment I recieved at the front desk.Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?Booked standard room and received no upgrade (despite being told I was upgraded).How are the rooms?The room is nice, 32 sq m. With a lovely view of the beach.
Can you give us some more details? Was this a points booking or cash? How did the front desk react when you claimed you weren't upgraded?
Old May 1, 2017, 9:53 am
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Originally Posted by moe8555
Can you give us some more details? Was this a points booking or cash? How did the front desk react when you claimed you weren't upgraded?
Platinum ambassador here I was upgraded to a club room, but with no club benefits... how cheap of this hotel
Old May 4, 2017, 3:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by howtofreetravel
Platinum ambassador here I was upgraded to a club room, but with no club benefits... how cheap of this hotel
Club access is not a Platinum benefit.
Old May 4, 2017, 3:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by howtofreetravel
It is a pity as Club is very nice at TLV (very good food option, very friendly stqff).
Old May 7, 2017, 4:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nicolas75
Club access is not a Platinum benefit.
Nor is it a Spire benefit, or more to the point since we're talking about an IC property here, an Ambassador benefit.

Agree the Club Lounge (on the 24th floor) has always been a nice place to relax, with great views of the Med on one side, and the city on the other.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.