Intercontinental London Park Lane
One Hamilton Place / Park Lane,
Mayfair, London W1J 7QY,
United Kingdom
Tel +44 20 74093131

Link to hotel:
http://parklane.intercontinental.com/

Next tube / subway station:
Hyde Park Corner served by Piccadilly Line (serving LHR)
Green Park served by Piccadilly Line, Victoria Line and Jubillee Line

Does not honor Royal Ambassador Benefits on award stays.
You can earn points for food and beverage spending in the restaurants & bars: Wellington Lounge, Arch Bar

Lounge Supplement: Ambassador rate is £150/day for up to two guests, non-Ambassador rate is £185/day. Prices as of Sept 2022.

Lounge Benefits:

Club InterContinental privileges include:
  • Private registration for check-in and check-out
  • A complimentary welcome drink
  • Club InterContinental deluxe breakfast between 06:30 - 10:30 M-F and 06:30 -11:00 on Weekends
  • Afternoon Tea with seasonal sandwiches, scones with jam, homemade cakes/pastries, and a pot of tea between 14:30 - 16:30
  • Evening drinks - Champagne, cocktails, and canapés between 17:30 - 19:30
  • Entertainment area featuring a plasma TV and wireless internet access
  • Shower facilities
  • Complimentary pressing of two pieces of clothing per stay (express service is not included)
  • Personalized Concierge and business services
  • Complimentary local calls (0203, 0207, 0208)
  • All day refreshments
Notes:
  • On weekends between 09:30 -10:30, Club InterContinental can be considerably busier, so guests may wish to consider alternative times to avoid any unexpected inconvenience
  • Club InterContinental is included for a maximum of two people. Any additional guests would incur extra charges (50 GBP for guests of Ambassadors and 60 GBP for all others).

Recent Experiences

Royal Ambassador
September 2017
October 2017
October 2017
June 2018
October 2021
October 2022
January 2023

Ambassador
May 2018
May 2018
May 2018
April 2019
July 2021
April 2022
September 2022
November 2022
May 2023
May 2023

Older discussion about this hotel:
Archive Thread

Print Wikipost

IC London Park Lane Master Thread [merged]

Old Mar 23, 2013, 12:13 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Shanye2233
I'm guessing when I check in and mention the signature suite they are going to say " sorry that room isn't available tonight " and I'm stuck with the nice sheets.
Ask them about it as if you're a walk-in guest and interested to get their signature suite...when they reply 'yes, we have it available!!!', then hand and in your reservation and say 'Gotcha!!!'
Old Mar 24, 2013, 7:18 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
Originally Posted by Dolphinyong
Ask them about it as if you're a walk-in guest and interested to get their signature suite...when they reply 'yes, we have it available!!!', then hand and in your reservation and say 'Gotcha!!!'
Fantastic idea !!!
Old Mar 24, 2013, 8:29 am
Suspended

Programs: Hertz Gold / Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Plat / Marriott Gold / IC RA / SPG Plat
IC London Master Thread [merged]

Upgrades to signature suites are excluded from ambassador and royal ambassador upgrades
Old Mar 24, 2013, 8:52 am

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Shanye2233
I was wondering if I was a ambassador I would get one u/g and a RA ambassador should get double upgrade which will be one of the signature suites. Which is what I'm aiming for.
Not that I'm siding with the hotel, but.....
There is no such thing as a double upgrade for RA in the benefits or T&Cs.
Old Mar 24, 2013, 3:25 pm

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/534.24 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/11.0.696.34 Safari/534.24)

Originally Posted by tangey
I think I am unique in having been upgraded to the £3000 a night media/cinema suite, on a £131 Priceline booking

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/17135503-post675.html
I was here last night - reward night (again) but upgraded to 1 bedroom deluxe suite on 7th floor, all RA benefits given and no issue with 10 a.m. checkin. Fantastic staff throughout, definitely one of my favourite ICs - the new London IC has quite a lot to do to tempt me away from here, even with their better rates on paid stays.

Although, this room type was being sold for £819 last night, which is a bit steep...
Old Mar 25, 2013, 6:59 am

Programs: Avios Hunter
Nice job by FLYGVA in renaming this thread to include "park lane" and thus differentiate from the IC westminster.

Thank you
Old Mar 25, 2013, 8:42 am

Programs: BA, IHG RA, HH Gold
From the One Bedroom, the IC ParkLane then has;

Deluxe Suite
Luxury Suite
Palace Suite

4 Feature Suites, Wellington, Cinema, London Suite & Royal Suite. They have been undertaking some substantial refurbishments on some of these feature suites and in addition the Palace Suites had been signed off for Refurbishment.
Old Mar 28, 2013, 1:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
It's over. At least IHG's ownership of this hotel is over. Hopefully we'll not see any negative changes as IHG retains the management contract.

http://www.ihgplc.com/index.asp?Page...13&NewsID=2941
Old Mar 28, 2013, 5:31 pm

I don't think much will change apart from the ownership of the hotel seeing as the hotel will still be managed by IHG
Old Apr 19, 2013, 5:31 am

Programs: IHG
Internet wi-fi systems unavailable for one hour this morning to allow for upgrade.

Presumably this will mean faster speeds, I will ask before departing on Sunday.
Old Jun 1, 2013, 6:41 am

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
Originally Posted by drrobbo
From the One Bedroom, the IC ParkLane then has;

Deluxe Suite
Luxury Suite
Palace Suite

4 Feature Suites, Wellington, Cinema, London Suite & Royal Suite. They have been undertaking some substantial refurbishments on some of these feature suites and in addition the Palace Suites had been signed off for Refurbishment.

I think the deluxe suite is a lower cat. It's cheaper in price . Either way I should be entitled to a upgrade from my one bedroom suite I booked !
Old Jun 4, 2013, 5:04 am

I am booked here on points this summer for 4 nights. I am PC Plat, but have no IC status.
We may wish to purchase the lounge access if offered on check in. From reading here and elsewhere it looks like RAs are offered the lounge supplement at about half the regular rate, and perhaps A's are as well.

Anyone know how much current full supplement is? And as an Ambassador would I likely be offered a discounted rate such that it would make sense to sign up for Ambassador program at US$200 to secure the discounted rate on the supplement?
Old Jun 4, 2013, 10:15 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by travelpye
I am booked here on points this summer for 4 nights. I am PC Plat, but have no IC status.
We may wish to purchase the lounge access if offered on check in. From reading here and elsewhere it looks like RAs are offered the lounge supplement at about half the regular rate, and perhaps A's are as well.

Anyone know how much current full supplement is? And as an Ambassador would I likely be offered a discounted rate such that it would make sense to sign up for Ambassador program at US$200 to secure the discounted rate on the supplement?
For 4Nights it is well worth buying Ambassador for room upgrade on your stay at IC-PL whether or not you save on Lounge entry. PCR Platinum status gets little/nothing at IC hotels, although if your stay is July you will then get free wi-fi.

1 level Ambassador room upgrade is guaranteed, you might get 2levels, depends on occupancy rates
Recommend if you are not Ambassador yet, you consider upsell to Ambassador during checkin.
Checkin staff will honour your newly purchased Amb Status, and you've supposedly also a bigger chance of a better room upgrade due to purchase by greatful checkin agent with sales targets to meet.

You may need to ask to buy Lounge access during your checkin, checkin staff will not always offer.
RA rate is discounted, £78 (£65 +20% vat), not sure if any discount applies for Ambassadors but will cost more than RA
I think standard Lounge price is £90 + vat

Lounge Rate is for 2people, if you are solo visitor, lounge staff allow you to take a guest inside instead.
If you are not on a breakfast inclusive rate, and 2per room, then breakfast in lounge pays for the lounge.
Old Jun 5, 2013, 5:17 am

Thank you, scubaccr! I will follow your advice! It would not have occurred to me to ask to sign up as an Ambassador at check-in, and thank you for the other information as well.
Old Jun 5, 2013, 5:28 am

Programs: 100m swimming certificate level 5
Just a FYI had a response regarding club access cost to Ambassador members @ £78 assuming that includes taxes/vat.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.