Intercontinental London Park Lane
One Hamilton Place / Park Lane,
Mayfair, London W1J 7QY,
United Kingdom
Tel +44 20 74093131

Link to hotel:
http://parklane.intercontinental.com/

Next tube / subway station:
Hyde Park Corner served by Piccadilly Line (serving LHR)
Green Park served by Piccadilly Line, Victoria Line and Jubillee Line

Does not honor Royal Ambassador Benefits on award stays.
You can earn points for food and beverage spending in the restaurants & bars: Wellington Lounge, Arch Bar

Lounge Supplement: Ambassador rate is Ł150/day for up to two guests, non-Ambassador rate is Ł185/day. Prices as of Sept 2022.

Lounge Benefits:

Club InterContinental privileges include:
  • Private registration for check-in and check-out
  • A complimentary welcome drink
  • Club InterContinental deluxe breakfast between 06:30 - 10:30 M-F and 06:30 -11:00 on Weekends
  • Afternoon Tea with seasonal sandwiches, scones with jam, homemade cakes/pastries, and a pot of tea between 14:30 - 16:30
  • Evening drinks - Champagne, cocktails, and canapés between 17:30 - 19:30
  • Entertainment area featuring a plasma TV and wireless internet access
  • Shower facilities
  • Complimentary pressing of two pieces of clothing per stay (express service is not included)
  • Personalized Concierge and business services
  • Complimentary local calls (0203, 0207, 0208)
  • All day refreshments
Notes:
  • On weekends between 09:30 -10:30, Club InterContinental can be considerably busier, so guests may wish to consider alternative times to avoid any unexpected inconvenience
  • Club InterContinental is included for a maximum of two people. Any additional guests would incur extra charges (50 GBP for guests of Ambassadors and 60 GBP for all others).

Recent Experiences

Royal Ambassador
September 2017
October 2017
October 2017
June 2018
October 2021
October 2022
January 2023

Ambassador
May 2018
May 2018
May 2018
April 2019
July 2021
April 2022
September 2022
November 2022
May 2023
May 2023

Older discussion about this hotel:
Archive Thread

Print Wikipost

IC London Park Lane Master Thread [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2017, 6:23 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Shopfranceinc

That's a discount??? It's the same for Ambassadors... What is it for people who have no status??
126GBP for non AMB members..
Old Jul 3, 2017, 8:09 am

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, Accor Gold, HH Diamond, Krispy Kreme Brown with chocolate sprinkles
I cancelled my stay at the IC PL last weekend as I was unhappy with the club lounge rate increase and re-booked at the IC o2 instead as they are running a promotion with a discounted rate of Ł50 for ambassadors at the moment. I kind of wish I hadn't as the service standards at the IC o2 lounge seem to have really slipped. So, the choice if you want an IC in London with club lounge now appears to be either: expensive (over-priced IMO) or a bit rubbish.

Well done IC

Last edited by davrossuk; Jul 6, 2017 at 6:25 am
Old Jul 6, 2017, 1:25 am

Can someone please share the email address of the club lounge? Or send it by PM. Thanks.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 5:24 am

Programs: LH Sen, IC Spire Ambassador, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
SPA Suite?

Hi,

I have booked a London Executive with Club for the upcoming weekend (BOGO). Now my profile shows an upgrade to a "SPA Suite". I cannot find any information on these. Anyone here has some idea or experience what type of suite that is?

Cheers
Marc
Old Jul 26, 2017, 5:33 am

Originally Posted by mcdos
Hi,

I have booked a London Executive with Club for the upcoming weekend (BOGO). Now my profile shows an upgrade to a "SPA Suite". I cannot find any information on these. Anyone here has some idea or experience what type of suite that is?

Cheers
Marc
They are good.....first floor by the Spa and recently refurbed. That's a good upgrade in fact. Not as big as the 1 br suites but nicer and fresher I'd say. They have nice stand alone baths, decent walk in showers (and ones that actually drain unlike many of the other rooms) .... a good curved settee.

Is a bit dark around the settee area and of course close to road level but sound proofing good there. They also have a small bay window arrangement which is useful and a good view .... still a good view.

Had this a couple of times and would take that over the normal RA upgrade options. Neither bad mind.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 5:46 am

Originally Posted by davrossuk
I cancelled my stay at the IC PL last weekend as I was unhappy with the club lounge rate increase and re-booked at the IC o2 instead as they are running a promotion with a discounted rate of Ł50 for ambassadors at the moment. I kind of wish I hadn't as the service standards at the IC o2 lounge seem to have really slipped. So, the choice if you want an IC in London with club lounge now appears to be either: expensive (over-priced IMO) or a bit rubbish.

Well done IC
That's a shame, have to say I thought they were doing a really good job to date...mind I've not been there since Feb.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 6:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Atacama40
They are good.....first floor by the Spa and recently refurbed. That's a good upgrade in fact. Not as big as the 1 br suites but nicer and fresher I'd say. They have nice stand alone baths, decent walk in showers (and ones that actually drain unlike many of the other rooms) .... a good curved settee.

Is a bit dark around the settee area and of course close to road level but sound proofing good there. They also have a small bay window arrangement which is useful and a good view .... still a good view.

Had this a couple of times and would take that over the normal RA upgrade options. Neither bad mind.
Good points are the bathroom is better on the spa suite. I am not a fan of the room design, road noise from park lane, weird lighting system or poor wifi signal.

The minibar is oddly slightly better and bigger than the IC PL norm.

I would prefer a London Exec on a higher floor on the whole.
Old Aug 6, 2017, 10:40 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Chase free night stay

Is there a typical/normal Ambassador upgrade from the classic room when staying on the Chase anniversary free night? Seeing limited reports in this thread and nothing recent.

I have just the one night scheduled two weeks from now. Won't be spending much time in the room (last day in London) and don't need Club access (evening plans with friends, breakfast at VS Clubhouse), but it would still be cool to know what sort of improved room I'll get.

Thanks...
Old Aug 6, 2017, 11:06 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by gobears293
Is there a typical/normal Ambassador upgrade from the classic room when staying on the Chase anniversary free night? Seeing limited reports in this thread and nothing recent.

I have just the one night scheduled two weeks from now. Won't be spending much time in the room (last day in London) and don't need Club access (evening plans with friends, breakfast at VS Clubhouse), but it would still be cool to know what sort of improved room I'll get.

Thanks...
I used two Chase nighs in mid July and got a London deluxe room. It was a very generous upgrade I'd say. The app showed upgraded room weeks ahead of time also.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 1:57 am

Originally Posted by gobears293

Thanks...
Will be London Deluxe which is ok. As mentioned earlier in thread, sometimes you might get Studio Suite or rarer again London Exec but IC PL are not the most flexible with concessionary upgrades. Deluxe will be a cert and they are not bad.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:20 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by DreamTrip
I used two Chase nighs in mid July and got a London deluxe room. It was a very generous upgrade I'd say. The app showed upgraded room weeks ahead of time also.
Originally Posted by Atacama40
Will be London Deluxe which is ok. As mentioned earlier in thread, sometimes you might get Studio Suite or rarer again London Exec but IC PL are not the most flexible with concessionary upgrades. Deluxe will be a cert and they are not bad.
Thank you both for the quick response; much appreciated. A bit more room and a nice view is all I really need for this stay. I'll update in a few weeks with confirmation of whichever room I did receive.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 12:42 am

Programs: IHG Spire RA
RA upgrade & minibar

Hi everyone,

What's the minimum expected upgrade for RA on payed stay these days here?

Are they still offer full complimentary minibar?

Thanks
Old Sep 9, 2017, 12:58 am

Originally Posted by Voucher
Hi everyone,

What's the minimum expected upgrade for RA on payed stay these days here?

Are they still offer full complimentary minibar?

Thanks
Pretty much as above ... 2 category and yes all minibar FOC including nibbles same as Vienna and a few others.

Also you will get included lounge....mind not if you going this weekend.....there are 68 RA's in IC PL this weekend. Sounds like hell .... wait I'm here....it is hell!!! :-)
Old Sep 9, 2017, 10:16 am

Programs: IHG
68? No lounge access for RA, then?
Old Sep 9, 2017, 11:27 pm

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by turner32
68? No lounge access for RA, then?
https://www.ihg.com/intercontinental...rms-conditions

12. Complimentary Club InterContinental has the following exceptions: at InterContinental London Park Lane, complimentary access to Club InterContinental is not available on the following dates: 17 June – 9 September 2017 and 22 December 2017 – 4 January 2018.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.