Wiki Posts
Search

Intercontinental - Cozumel Grand Reopening

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2006, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond,Ambassador Club,Delta FF,USAIR FF
Intercontinental - Cozumel Grand Reopening

I saw on the Interocntinental webpage that if you stay during Nov 1-dec 20 that they are adding in upgrades, breakfast vouchers, point upgrades or some tours. Pick 2.

I think this is to kick off there reopening!
Old Sep 26, 2006, 10:09 am

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
Originally Posted by kirkpt
I saw on the Interocntinental webpage that if you stay during Nov 1-dec 20 that they are adding in upgrades, breakfast vouchers, point upgrades or some tours. Pick 2.

I think this is to kick off there reopening!
You have to indicate in the comments section which options you want. I just made a reservation for early december and called the hotel the following day so that they could manually make a note on their end to mark my selections. This seems like a wise choice as they had nothing on their end to indicate my selections ( at least not at this time, not sure if the notes transfer closer to the arrival time. )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.