Wiki Posts
Search

Intercontinental Channel Music

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2006, 7:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta GM/CRC; IC Platinum RA; Fairmont Premier
Intercontinental Channel Music: Reward 1000 PC Points

Does anyone know the name of the piece that Intercontinental Hotels played on their in room television system on the channel that looped vistas from different hotels over and over. It was piano piece primarily. Odd question yes, but I can't figure out the name of the piece.

NEW - I'll have to up the ante: I'll give 1000 PC points for the correct answer.

Last edited by TidewaterTraveler; Feb 20, 2006 at 11:58 am Reason: Adding info
Old Feb 16, 2006, 4:07 am

Originally Posted by TidewaterTraveler
Does anyone know the name of the piece that Intercontinental Hotels played on their in room television system on the channel that looped vistas from different hotels over and over. It was piano piece primarily. Odd question yes, but I can't figure out the name of the piece.
would be interested in downloading, can somebody provide such information?!
Old Feb 16, 2006, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

Another note

It isn't proprietary because I heard the same piece played during an ESPN special on Derek Jeter.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 11:55 am
Original Poster

1000 PC Points for the correct answer

See above
Old Feb 22, 2006, 6:43 am

calling the IHG press office/media department can save you the 1k points!

I would call for you but my english is to bad for a telephone conversation on this topic...
Old Feb 22, 2006, 9:54 am

Originally Posted by TidewaterTraveler

NEW - I'll have to up the ante: I'll give 1000 PC points for the correct answer.

I have the Name from the Interconti Berlin: Texry Prichart
The Music is only for the Interconti-Hotels.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.