Search

IC Prague Master Thread [merged] - left IHG

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2007, 2:47 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by kuroneko
Do you have a link to where the T&Cs are that indicate that no points will be awarded for FHR stays?

Here you can find details:

Limits on Points for Stays. Points are not issued for stays at the following reduced room rates (“Non-Qualifying Room Rates”; “Non-Qualifying Stay”): net wholesale individual and group rate, package rate, employee discount rate, crew rate, seasonal worker/crew rate, 50% travel club discount rate, industry discount rate, distressed passenger rate, Priority Club® Reward Nights/Airline Hotel Reward rate, most rates booked through most third party web sites, complimentary hotel stays or any other rates not defined as a Qualifying Room Rate.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/.../0/en/ptc.html

Also see the thread

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662327
Old Aug 2, 2007, 8:08 am

Programs: Southwest, Hilton
Intercontinental Prague

Would anyone have an idea how to get a discount at this Prague hotel for late Spring 2008? Also, does the Four Seasons have a frequent traveler program on this website?
Old Aug 2, 2007, 8:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by mphall
Would anyone have an idea how to get a discount at this Prague hotel for late Spring 2008? Also, does the Four Seasons have a frequent traveler program on this website?
Old Aug 2, 2007, 8:17 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH LTD
FS doesn't have a frequent traveler program that I know of.
Old Aug 2, 2007, 9:01 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Maybe the 241 promotion works ?
Old Aug 21, 2007, 2:53 pm

Prague Intercontinental rate confusion

I was trying to book a room at the Prague Intercontintal. The online rate said 208 Euros but the second person would be an additional 20 euros. I have never seen pricing like this. Is this unusual? I am finding it difficult to find a centrally priced hotel in Prague for under $300 dollars.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 7:21 pm

Programs: KLM and AA
In Czech - yes.
I have stayed in various hotels there and the rate is always quoted as single with an additional charge for the second person.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 7:57 pm

Kind of strange. Thank you.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 8:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
I am finding it difficult to find a centrally priced hotel in Prague for under $300 dollars.
Don't blame anyone but your president...he's devalued the US dollar against the Euro by almost half since coming to office. Used to be Euro1 = 80¢, now it's Euro1 = $1.30!

As for being strange...local customs are great. Who'd want the whole world to be doing the very same thing?
Old Aug 22, 2007, 6:52 am

Originally Posted by Shareholder
Don't blame anyone but your president...he's devalued the US dollar against the Euro by almost half since coming to office.
That's right, because no one else has been buying imports like crazy in recent years causing foreigners to be sitting on stacks of USD that they have no use for. It's all the President. I'd never vote for the guy but blaming a weak dollar on him is, well, weak.
Old Aug 22, 2007, 7:20 am

Programs: IC RA, LHW LC
For which dates were you trying to book ?

The extra person charge seem to apply only to certain rates
- not to LuxuryWeekends for example - but if you have Ambassador
membership the 20Eur supplement should not apply anyway as
dbl occupancy at sgl rate is one of the benefits
Old Aug 22, 2007, 7:26 am

I am a tourist so I can't affort the luxury suites, unfortunately.
Old Aug 22, 2007, 7:47 am

The Amex FHR rate at the Prague IC is normally pretty good, if you have an Amex Plat/Cent.
Old Aug 22, 2007, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was trying to book a room at the Prague Intercontintal. The online rate said 208 Euros but the second person would be an additional 20 euros. I have never seen pricing like this. Is this unusual? I am finding it difficult to find a centrally priced hotel in Prague for under $300 dollars.
In Europe it is standard practice to charge more for two people in a room.
You may want to check the B and B rates at the Four Seasons, which are around 249 EUR but include a full american breakfast also by room service if you wish. If you are looking for something cheaper, I understand there are good deals to be had at the Mariott Courtyard, although be aware it is a bit out of the way in Prague 2.
Old Aug 22, 2007, 9:07 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH LTD
Originally Posted by mtparadis
That's right, because no one else has been buying imports like crazy in recent years causing foreigners to be sitting on stacks of USD that they have no use for. It's all the President. I'd never vote for the guy but blaming a weak dollar on him is, well, weak.
These days he gets blamed for almost everything that's wrong in the world even though he is only a part of the problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.