Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IC Presidente Cancun Resort Master Thread [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2017, 8:10 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum (3 Million Miler), IHG Spire Royal Amdassador
Minibar

Can anyone that has recently stayed here provide info on minibar content? I have an upcoming stay as RA.
Old May 2, 2017, 5:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Does anyone have a recent email address for this property (specifically for the concierge if possible)? Emails sent to the addresses I am finding online are getting bounced back to me.

Last edited by sdm1130; May 2, 2017 at 5:40 pm
Old May 8, 2017, 10:01 am

Programs: IC Plat RA
Originally Posted by sdm1130
Does anyone have a recent email address for this property (specifically for the concierge if possible)? Emails sent to the addresses I am finding online are getting bounced back to me.
[email protected]
Old May 8, 2017, 2:49 pm

I need also help with a valid email adress from director of rooms of IC CUN or someone on a higher management position. thank you
Old May 8, 2017, 2:50 pm

And is the presidential suite excluded of upgrades for a RA ? Couldnt find on the publishes list of exceptions any hint
Old Aug 7, 2017, 10:42 am

Yesterday I booked three nights here for 15k points each, taking advantage of the IHG 50% sale. It will be our first time visiting Cancun and I'm extremely happy with the redemption (getting over 1 cpp for IHG points is always nice).

Already was in touch with Adolfo, who responded promptly to my email inquiry about potential upgrades. We're IHG Platinum members on a (discounted) award stay, so I wasn't expecting much, but we ended up getting bumped to a non-club Deluxe Ocean Front room. Looks like it's relatively low occupancy when we're visiting so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

I'd inquired about a potential upgrade to a room with access, and he quoted me $119 incl tax for a Club Ocean Front room. I don't think I'm interested at that price, but I was wondering if anyone had any opinions.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 2:13 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Well this is what to expect

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Name:  IMG_0695.jpg
Views: 2179
Size:  466.6 KB[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Attached Images    
osmantrex likes this.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by ExpatSomchai
Well this is what to expect
Thanks for the pics! I'm really excited for the hotel and a long weekend away later this month. Did you stay in a club level room?
Old Sep 8, 2017, 12:33 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
No just a standard room. If you walk out of the hotel onto the beach turn right and walk past the hotel restaurant then there is an adjoining restaurant which is very well priced with good food and service.

Out of the hotel and turn left at the main road will take you towards the many restaurants and the party one.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 3:19 pm

Cheers- I've been trying to decide whether to pay for a club room since so many reviews seem to go on about how nice it is. Will likely pass unless it is a very cheap buy-up at checkin.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 3:26 pm

The only thing I would suggest is to get an ocean side room as the noise from the Blvd can be quite loud.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 3:32 pm

Yes, luckily I'd emailed the concierge and gotten a confirmed upgrade to an ocean front room.
Old Oct 12, 2017, 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by osmantrex
Yes, luckily I'd emailed the concierge and gotten a confirmed upgrade to an ocean front room.
any luck getting a room upgrade to the ocean view? also, are you able to get a lower rate per night to the club lounge access?
Old Nov 20, 2017, 12:45 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum (3 Million Miler), IHG Spire Royal Amdassador
Royal Ambassador?

Have any Royal Ambassadors stayed here recently? I'm checking into the hotel this Thursday and am wondering what to expect as far as an upgrade, minibar, etc. I booked a King Ocean Front room and have only received an upgrade to King Club Oceanfront.
Old Jan 28, 2018, 1:45 pm
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Booked a Cancun trip this May. Need some help here.

Our first stop is IC Cancun. Do we need to book hotel shuttle to get to IC?

Our second stop is Ritz Carlton and the last stop is Hyatt Ziva. They are not really within walking distance. Is taxi the best way to move around?

Plan to get on two daily trips and spend the last couple of days at Ziva to relax. Any thoughts will be appreciated. We enjoy the beach and water sports.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.