Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Inspite of all the promo's I signed up for....

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2004, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Inspite of all the promo's I signed up for....

I only got my 50% PC bonus last week.
I must have signed up for a ton of promo's
ANyone else got the same problem?
Old Sep 17, 2004, 8:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Not sure what bonuses you're talking about. I was not aware of a 50% bonus. There was the double points through the summer and the 10K after 5 nights [and variations thereof] in May. The only 50% bonus I can recall is the standard Plat bonus. The one that started this week and runs through to November, is for a 3K bonus after every third night. So which one are you talking about?
Old Sep 18, 2004, 11:57 pm

Originally Posted by jimc_usa
I only got my 50% PC bonus last week.
I must have signed up for a ton of promo's
ANyone else got the same problem?
Same here. As a platinum who signed up for all the promos posted, I only got the 50% bonus points for my 2 stays on the 3-day labor day weekend.
Old Sep 19, 2004, 12:03 am

Programs: AA EXP & 3MM, Priority Club Plat since 1984
Originally Posted by Shareholder
Not sure what bonuses you're talking about. I was not aware of a 50% bonus. There was the double points through the summer and the 10K after 5 nights [and variations thereof] in May. The only 50% bonus I can recall is the standard Plat bonus. The one that started this week and runs through to November, is for a 3K bonus after every third night. So which one are you talking about?
Platinums get a 50% bonus for all stays, I'm sure is what was meant.

As to the lack of additional bonuses, I think they turned back the clock on ALL promo's - in other words there was no promo live over 9/1, all restarted on that date.

The other possibility is that all bonusesright now will be booked at a later date, which seems to be more common in the fall.
Old Sep 19, 2004, 12:03 am

Programs: AA EXP & 3MM, Priority Club Plat since 1984
double posted - haven't done that in a while..............
Old Sep 19, 2004, 7:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Shareholder

Thumper was correct, my usual PlaT BONUS.
I guess in future I should print all promos and their endind date!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.