Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Targetted Bonus for May-June

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2004, 6:16 am
Original Poster

Targetted Bonus for May-June

I received a card from Priority Club offering 10,000 bonus points for 5 nights in May - June. Code number is 1919. It is targetted (and even references how many stays I had last year).

Alan
Old Apr 18, 2004, 7:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
To help the rest of us figure out what the criteria for being targetted with this promo are, could you answer a few basic questions:

What's your PC status?
Are you Ambassador or have ever been SCC an member?
Have you been staying at IC properties through the first quarter of this year, or stopped staying at them?
Does your company have a corporate account with IC hotels?

Targetted offers are generally intended to draw more business, so a major change in your stay patterns with IC hotels may have triggered it.
Old Apr 18, 2004, 8:17 am
Suspended

What are the dates for May and June for this promo? @:-)
Old Apr 18, 2004, 9:55 am

Programs: AC Elite *G :: LH Sen *G :: IC Royal Amb :: PC Plat :: HH Diamond
What about using the traditional PC promo URL and just changing the number?
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...promoCode=1919
I just don't dare pressing the "register" button.

My 1000th post
Old Apr 18, 2004, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Well, thanks for the link, Gustaf. It took me to a custom page with my PC account number and name. When I clicked on "register", the refreshed screen told me I had been registered and would get the bonus after staying five nights. Email confirmation has also arrived. So you might as well give it a click!

Congrats on your FT milestone.

And thanks Exiled2tx,for bringing this to our attentions.
Old Apr 18, 2004, 6:07 pm
Original Poster

If it helps, the promotion says that I stayed with them twice during May - June of last year and they would like me to increase that frequency this year.

I am not Ambassor or any kind of special level (that I know of). I probably stay at a Holiday Inn property about 5 - 6 times a year.

For me, five times in 2 months is actually a stretch but I have a few trips coming up.....

Alan
Old Apr 18, 2004, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by Gustaf

My 1000th post
If it helps, they ran some of these targetted promo last year, and despite recieving no invites myself, I registered for them all and received the bonus. I have used the link above to register and indeed it seemed to work
Old Apr 18, 2004, 10:34 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Thumbs up

Oh-so-thank-U, Exiled!
I just tried it & it registered me. It's called STAY 5 GET 10,000 POINTS. But is it 5 nights or 5 stays?
Old Apr 18, 2004, 10:36 pm
RCC

thanks for the link, worked for me....now I just need to ensure I make travel arrangements to qualify for it!

Ric
Old Apr 18, 2004, 11:48 pm

Programs: AC Elite *G :: LH Sen *G :: IC Royal Amb :: PC Plat :: HH Diamond
Thanks for testing the "register" button Shareholder. It worked out, e-mail confirmation arrived
An easy 10k!

Thanks Exiled2tx!
Old Apr 19, 2004, 5:09 am

Location: NWA Platinum, PC Platinum, HH Gold, Radisson elite, Hertz #1 Gold; National Emerald, Wausau, WI
Seems to work, so thanks...

But like some of the others I've signed up for this way, I don't really have a good idea about the exact T&C. Is it five NIGHTS or five STAYS? Big difference! Regardless, it's worth a shot! ^
Old Apr 19, 2004, 7:01 am

I did not receive the mailer. I did click the promo register link and when the promo confirmation screen came up it said "You are already registered for this promotion" So it seems that I was automatically registered for some reason.

fwiw - 3rd year plat, 30 stays ytd, six future stays booked, one future redemption booked

John
Old Apr 19, 2004, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The card arrived in today's post for this promotion. It is NIGHTS not STAYS, and the mailer states the 10K bonus will post when the fifth qualifying night. There is a bold-faced notation that "A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates.

The card also states the eligible stay dates are from MAY 1st through JUNE 30th. And I suppose, like other PC promos, this one can be added to the other general summer promotion offering double points after the first stay occuring after MAY 14th.
Old Apr 19, 2004, 10:51 am

Programs: WN A List Preferred and CP, AA, IHG Spire, Hertz #1 Gold 5*, Hilton Diamond, Enterprise Platinum
Originally Posted by Shareholder
The card arrived in today's post for this promotion. It is NIGHTS not STAYS, and the mailer states the 10K bonus will post when the fifth qualifying night. There is a bold-faced notation that "A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates.

The card also states the eligible stay dates are from MAY 1st through JUNE 30th. And I suppose, like other PC promos, this one can be added to the other general summer promotion offering double points after the first stay occuring after MAY 14th.
Thank you for the heads-up on this. I have not received the card, so I am relying on FT'ers to keep me posted.
^ ^ ^
Old Apr 19, 2004, 11:23 am

Originally Posted by Gustaf

My 1000th post

Well I just used your link and pressed the button...and here's what arrived in my e-mail a few seconds later...

This email is for posting purposes only. Do not reply.

This email is to confirm that you have been successfully registered for the promotion below.

Member: xxxxxxxx

!!!!!!!!!

Promotion: STAY 5, GET 10,000 POINTS

Thank You!

Priority Club Member Services

www.priorityclub.com

© 2001-2004 InterContinental Hotels Group. All rights reserved. Most hotels are independently owned and operated.

Privacy Statement

Should you need to change your email address or email communication preferences please log in to your account profile.

...so it seems to work OK...!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.