Khlong Tan Nuea,
Watthana, Bangkok 10110
Thailand

Thai
101 ซ. สุขุมวิท 55 แขวงคลองตันเหนือ เขตวัฒนา
กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110

Link to hotel:
https://www.ihg.com/staybridge/hotel...th/hoteldetail

There is a second Staybridge Suites (Staybridge Suites Bangkok Sukhumvit) which is not covered in this thread

Print Wikipost

Staybridge Suites Bangkok Thonglor Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2019, 6:46 am
Original Poster

Staybridge Suites Bangkok Thonglor Master Thread

I see that a Staybridge is to open in Bangkok. According to the IHG app it will open in March 2020 (later than the rather old press release below suggests). It is said to be the first in South East Asia.

https://www.ihgplc.com/news-and-medi...n-asia-pacific
Old Mar 2, 2020, 11:07 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by sleuth
They are taking reservations for February on the IHG app. Debating switching my booking from the Crowne Plaza. Love the Lumpini neighborhood though. Do I really need to pay nearly $400 for club lounge access at the CP? Decisions.....
Indeed - I see a review by someone claiming that he stayed at this property for 3 weeks already! But IMO redemption is excessive at 30K IHG per night when you can get the InterContinental Bangkok at 40K points!
ByChris01

26 February 2020
Spent 3 weeks living at this hotel during relocating to Bangkok. The staff, rooms and location are great. Wouldn't change anything about it. Was sad to check out and move into a condo.
From their FB page: complimentary shuttle service between hotel and bts skytrain - Thonglor station.

Old Mar 4, 2020, 2:08 am

Programs: IHG

Top Floor (30th) Staybridge Hotel, Bangkok. Picture taken Wednesday 4th March 2020.
Breakfast here is the best I have had in any Staybridge hotel. My only gripe is there are no dishwashers in rooms, not even my two bedroom suite.
I highly recommend this hotel, just don't ask for a suite on the top floor!
remymartin likes this.
Old Aug 8, 2022, 1:20 am

Programs: Life
Stayed here last week as Diamond- booked a basic room and upgraded to the 1bedroom corner suite. very nice property with many long staying Japanese guests- that part of sukhumvit seems to have transformed into Japan. Very good Japanese styled breakfast, the pool and onsen on the 20th floor are very useful and so is the informal shuttle which ferries guests around thonglor on demand. All in all a very comfortable stay at a reasonable price.
cln likes this.
Old Aug 8, 2022, 3:40 pm
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
I also like this property and can recommend the restaurant in the same building for strong flavor :-)
Nearby Nikko is nice as well.
There will be a 2nd staybridge opening up soon
Old May 1, 2023, 4:57 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
There are now 2 staybridge hotels in Bangkok !

Staybridge Suites Bangkok Thonglor
and
Staybridge Suites Bangkok Sukhumvit

Last edited by est-gratuite; May 1, 2023 at 5:13 am
Old May 1, 2023, 5:50 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Originally Posted by est-gratuite
There are now 2 staybridge hotels in Bangkok !

Staybridge Suites Bangkok Thonglor
and
Staybridge Suites Bangkok Sukhumvit
This thread covers the Staybridge Suites Bangkok Thonglor, as this was the first of the two Staybridge Suites in Bangkok which opened. The Staybridge Suites Sukhumvit seems not to be covered right now. I have edited the thread title as suggests to reflect which hotels is discussed and also added a WiKi

FLYGVA
co-moderator IHG Forum
est-gratuite likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.