Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase IHG free night cancellation policy?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2019, 11:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: United, delta, AA, Alaskan, Frontier, Hilton Gold, Hyatt, Chase Sapphire
Chase IHG free night cancellation policy?

Have 2 Chase IHG free nights that I want to use at Manchester VT. One expires 9/25/19 and the other 10/18/19. Want to use them at Manchester VT Kimpton Taconic resort Sept 29th and 30th checking out on Oct. 1. If I book these nights can I cancel and get my free nights back? I think I would lose the 9/25 but would get back the 10/18. Looks like they charge you 10% tax and a 30 resort fee. Any insights or information? Thanks
Old Apr 6, 2019, 12:17 am

Programs: IHG spire ambassador, SPG/Marriott Gold(new plat), Virgin Atlantic
Yes that's correct you would get them back - provided cancel prior to deadline which you've gotta keep an eye on as sometimes not just day before reservation but few days - and if you did not reuse the 9/25 one somewhere it would expire on 25th.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.