Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2019, 4:39 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FLYGVA
2019 Master Promo Wiki

Introduction & Disclaimer

This thread is supposed to focuse on those promotions, which are not general quartely promotions, but e.g. run by individual hotel, chains or regions. The promotion thread for 2017 could be found here

We want to highlight, that you can only register for the promotion which you are targeted for. For further reference we would like to draw your attention to this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...ion-codes.html

Big Promotions
IHG Multi Brand Promotion (January 15, 2019 to April 15, 2019)
This promotion is discuess in this thread

IHG Accelerate Promotion (till December 31, 2018)
This promotion is discussed in this thread

Special Promotions

List of hotel offering bonus points
http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/glob...X-MHR-BPP.html

Not always worth the extra money. Unfortunately,the bonus points packages do not count as "qualification points" anymore.
Print Wikipost

Promotion Discussion Thread 2019

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2019, 4:35 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany
Original Poster

Promotion Discussion Thread 2019

This is the thread for all discussions related to discussion about promotion which might run by IHG apart from the regular (quartely / general) promotions.

Major Promotions might get its own thread, smaller promotion limited to certain regions or hotels are added in this thread. I have added a Wiki with links to the running promotion master thread (and again the note, that The Wiki does not necessarily have to be maintained by the moderator )

Most of you with a certain number of posts and member of flyertalk for a longer time can add these promotions to the wikipost aboive themself. If you are do not yet have the possibility or do not know how to add them, post them here and alert us via the report button (red triangle with !) and one of the moderators in this forum will add them.

If you have any question to the promotions, post it here and we are sure, you will get an answer.

Thank you

FLYGVA
co-moderator IHG Forum
Old Jan 1, 2019, 4:44 am
Original Poster

Not linked in the Wiki, but speculation about a 2019 Accelerate Promotion are currently discussed in this thread:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inte...te-2019-a.html
Old Jan 2, 2019, 11:15 pm
Original Poster

I have added the new promotion to the Wiki.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 4:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Have any of you received this one?

Dear Concerto,

For a limited time, your next Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts stay can earn you 25% more bonus points.

We want you to have it all—to boost your productivity, to energise your body and to feel inspired, helping you enhance your downtime and worktime. And now, we want you to have 25% more points when you add Bonus Points until 6 March 2019.

And your bonus points count toward earning and maintaining your Elite status. We thought you’d like that.

Act fast! This bonus ends on 6 March 2019.

I think it is interesting that the 25% bonus points would count towards status. But it is worded so badly that the finger reaction is to just delete the email after a quick glance. If you "add Bonus Points" does that mean you have to buy a Bonus Points package?
Old Feb 20, 2019, 4:41 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by Concerto
If you "add Bonus Points" does that mean you have to buy a Bonus Points package?
That is my guess. I got this too (presumably because I have stayed at CPs and bought bonus point packages?). The stay window is too short to be of much use.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 5:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well that's the thing. I find most of these offers too limited to be of any real practical use. And the circus hoops one has to jump through for the Accelerate promos just put me off totally. I prefer the simpler promotions offered by Hilton.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 5:31 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, iHG Spire, JGC Diamond
Do we have to regist for crowne plaza 25% bonus?

i had 2 stays within the short period of time and none were posted. This is their reply:

“I read your email and you mentioned that you registered to the offer before you've completed your February stays. I double checked your account and I was able to confirm that you registered to the offer on February 28, 2019.

I'm sorry for the confusion however, the stays were booked and completed before registering to the offer, that's why the stays didn't count towards the offer. Please note that only qualifying stays completed after registering to the promotion will be considered.”
Old May 18, 2019, 6:39 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Seems to be a new 20% off sale.

Three Days Left for Member Early AccessAs an IHG® Rewards Club member, you get early access and save even more. Save at least 20%* on your stay when you book at thousands of IHG® Hotels & Resorts worldwide. Whether it’s the sands of Koh Samui or the canals of Amsterdam, the world’s at your fingertips and just a click away.

Book NOW through 31 July, 2019
Stays Valid: 24 May - 15 September, 2019
*Must book at least 3 days in advance
Old Jul 20, 2019, 9:02 am

Programs: Aadvantage
anyone know the promotion code to EVEN hotel double points promotion?

https://www.ihg.com/evenhotels/conte...a401d80a24060c
Old Aug 1, 2019, 2:33 pm
Original Member

I don't get these promotions. Each one of them says register here and then it asks you for a promotion code?? And no where in the email is a promotion code... How do we register?
Old Aug 1, 2019, 9:20 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by sggolf
I don't get these promotions. Each one of them says register here and then it asks you for a promotion code?? And no where in the email is a promotion code... How do we register?
If they're not in your "Offers" page after you log in and go to your activities, you might just have to call. I've only been successful with Even and Accelerate, which IHG emailed to me.
Old Aug 2, 2019, 5:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I got a promotion offering me 3,000 bonus point for a 2 night weekend stay within 90 days of my birthday. This is probably pushing it, but would that include award stays?
Old Aug 6, 2019, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Any of you got this one? It seems potentially interesting, given that the bonus points packages earn qualifying points:

Earn 100% more points on your next stay

Add Bonus Points when you book at Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza® or EVEN® Hotels by 4th September 2019, and stay before 4th October 2019 to earn 100% more Bonus Points.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 7:29 pm

Programs: BA Silver; Hilton Gold; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Concerto
Any of you got this one? It seems potentially interesting, given that the bonus points packages earn qualifying points:

Earn 100% more points on your next stay

Add Bonus Points when you book at Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza® or EVEN® Hotels by 4th September 2019, and stay before 4th October 2019 to earn 100% more Bonus Points.
My offer was just for EVEN hotels, sadly, and covered a different time period.
Old Aug 7, 2019, 4:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Looks a potentially interesting offer on the surface. I wonder if this is the direction Accelerate might take going forward. Hasn't worked very well for me this time, Accelerate. Nothing posted automatically, had to do it all manually.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.