Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kimpton in San Diego

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2018, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Kimpton in San Diego

Does anyone have any recent experience at one of the Kimptons in San Diego? Which is the preferred property?
Palomar or Solamar? Tripadvisor states that Solamar is full of dogs. If confirmed that is not my preference.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 10:06 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Old Nov 26, 2018, 10:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
Thanks.
FlyinHawaiian likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 7:30 pm

I just completed a stay at the Solamar and absolutely loved it. Reading reviews, the most common complaint is about the surrounding area and a homeless problem. Frankly, those people are full of .... and have probably never been to a big city. Are the homeless around? Of course, is it a problem that warrants changing hotels? No way. The area is awesome with a lot of great bars, restaurants, and activities
leland likes this.

Last edited by jbone9877; Nov 26, 2018 at 7:37 pm
Old Nov 27, 2018, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by shawnjeck
I just completed a stay at the Solamar and absolutely loved it. Reading reviews, the most common complaint is about the surrounding area and a homeless problem. Frankly, those people are full of .... and have probably never been to a big city. Are the homeless around? Of course, is it a problem that warrants changing hotels? No way. The area is awesome with a lot of great bars, restaurants, and activities
O.K. Solamar it is. Arigato

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.