Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promotions — when do they post?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2018, 8:13 pm
Original Poster

Promotions — when do they post?

i have two promotions that have been in my account for a while, I don’t know the terms and conditions other than they have March 31, 2019 expiration. One is a birthday promotion (my birthday was in august), the other is return with 6000 bonus points. I made and completed a regular website booking a month ago using an ihg credit card — is that likely sufficient? If not, does anyone know what else I might need to do to get the bonus points? Should I expect the bonuses to post at the end of the expiration period?

Any advice appreciated, it will help me get a room in an expensive city this coming summer.

thank you
Old Nov 23, 2018, 4:52 am

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by Jared Ito
i have two promotions that have been in my account for a while, I don’t know the terms and conditions other than they have March 31, 2019 expiration. One is a birthday promotion (my birthday was in august), the other is return with 6000 bonus points. I made and completed a regular website booking a month ago using an ihg credit card — is that likely sufficient? If not, does anyone know what else I might need to do to get the bonus points? Should I expect the bonuses to post at the end of the expiration period?

Any advice appreciated, it will help me get a room in an expensive city this coming summer.

thank you
I had the birthday promotion which required me to do a 2 night weekend stay by a certain date (it didn't have to be on your birthday). I did this stay last weekend and the 3000 bonus points credited along with the points for the stay a couple of days later. It's always important the check the exact T&C's that apply to any promotion. I always keep the original email about the promotion which generally contains the T&C's.

I can't comment on the other promotion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.