Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

Promo (possibly targeted): Elite Fast Track or Double Points + 2K Bonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promo (possibly targeted): Elite Fast Track or Double Points + 2K Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2018, 8:15 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
Total of Double points and 2х2000 for СP rolled in November 2nd
How long after your stay was this ?
Old Nov 15, 2018, 9:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Six weeks and two weeks after the CP stays. To me they posted all points at the end of the month I reached the max double points.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Cruban
Has anybody managed to get their fast track status yet?
My promo was 5 nights to get Platinum, which I achieved about 3 weeks ago but still nothing.
No idea. I was signed up for this but made it to Plat at the same time (via points) as the 5th promo night was completed. Just scraped in again at 41.700 or so.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 4:31 am

Programs: BA Bronze, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold
Has anyone had any success yet? I completed my 5th stay on 17th November and am still not platinum.

The email listed in the Terms and Conditions ([email protected]) are not responding.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 4:53 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond
I completed the 5 nights at the beginning of October, and then suddenly at the end of November status was upgraded to Platinum.
Old Jan 18, 2019, 2:45 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ianwall
Has anyone had any success yet? I completed my 5th stay on 17th November and am still not platinum.

The email listed in the Terms and Conditions ([email protected]) are not responding.
2 months since my 5th stay and despite 3 (unanswered) emails to b2b promotions and 2 calls to customers services, still no status upgrade. Pretty annoying as have 3 stays planned and was looking forward to platinum benefits.
Global Adventurer likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 11:40 am

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
IHG is offering the fast track to Gold/Platinum again (but not double points). Received an email last night and looks to be same terms as last time.

Stay 5 nights (instead of 40) within 90 days from sign up to be upgraded to Platinum Elite status until December 2020
• Stay 2 nights (instead of 10) within 90 days from sign up to be upgraded to Gold Elite status until December 2020

Not very tailored. I'm 217 points from gold and will hit that next week. Four more stays after that to Platinum is nicer than later, but status at HIX is kind of pointless.
Points Scrounger likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 2:22 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by rustykettel
IHG is offering the fast track to Gold/Platinum again (but not double points). Received an email last night and looks to be same terms as last time.

Not very tailored. I'm 217 points from gold and will hit that next week. Four more stays after that to Platinum is nicer than later, but status at HIX is kind of pointless.
Has anyone been fast tracked yet? I used the recent link to register and will be staying 5 nights in hope to obtain platinum elite.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 5:44 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
Has anyone been fast tracked yet? I used the recent link to register and will be staying 5 nights in hope to obtain platinum elite.
Yes, my Spire came through mid-last week
Old Jun 29, 2019, 7:49 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by Markie
Yes, my Spire came through mid-last week
Thanks a bunch!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.