Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

Upgrade and Amenities in Hotels (split of from CHIANG MAI Holiday Inn Thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade and Amenities in Hotels (split of from CHIANG MAI Holiday Inn Thread)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2018, 8:43 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by aussielori
stayed here last night for one night as spire got suite which is ok .asked about club "this hotel does not upgrade spire to club"
maybe if they did they would have more people staying.
lots of competition here.
wanted to check out few hotels for a friend having a wedding looks like this one is out!
It's been that way for a while. We paid for a combination of the breakfast buffet and lounge access a couple years ago at 50% off their "quoted" price. The lounge access is not really worth it as the F&B there is just average, the breakfast there is not as good as downstairs, and you can get the breakfast at apx 300 THB for 2 on the prepaid rates, which we're doing in November. We did have a great UPG as Spire to a one bedroom suite that had some of the most comfortable living room furniture.
Old Oct 7, 2018, 11:40 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Staying here for the third time next month.

If if anyone has any questions or needs any info let me know.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 4:01 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by 355F1
Staying here for the third time next month.

If if anyone has any questions or needs any info let me know.
any new restaurants nearby (in walking distance)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.