Q3 accelerate promotions

Old Jul 29, 2018, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Q3 accelerate promotions

Has anyone seen anything about the Q3 promotions and when they will begin?
Old Jul 29, 2018, 10:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lilmama48
Has anyone seen anything about the Q3 promotions and when they will begin?
It depends on what you mean by Q3. The "Q3" promo is on right now, but not worldwide I think. and it's not called Accelerate.:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inte...2-off-gas.html

If it's like past years, the next Accelerate will be mostly in Q4 (with just a couple weeks of Q3 in it), starting in mid-September. But nothing's been announced yet (and it may not be announced until a couple weeks before it begins), so it's all a guess
egalistmir likes this.
Old Jul 30, 2018, 3:27 am

Programs: BAEC, Flying Club, HHonors, Gold Passport, IHG Rewards, Le Club Accor, Club Carlson
Oh well, looks like it will be Hilton/Radisson stays for me then
jumbooze likes this.
Old Jul 30, 2018, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by TheWiseOne
Because your crystal ball has told you what the Hilton and Radisson promos will be?

During August we should start hearing about autumn promos...
Old Jul 30, 2018, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by TheWiseOne
For August if you dont reside in the US and are on track for IHG status next year switching isnt a bad idea if Hilton or Radissons promos work for you.

Hiltons promo finishes early September and Radisson is end of August so they will more than likely all be announcing new promos around the same time then you can decide who gets what in the final third of the year.
Old Aug 11, 2018, 9:59 am

Programs: AA Gold; Marriott Lifetime Silver; IHG Plat Amb; Hilton Diamond
I, too, am anxiously awaiting my Q3 Accelerate promo details as I have a 3nt stay in Paris to book. Hoping it's not brand-centric as I have a particular HI in mind. Last summer my Q3 Accelerate email arrived on 8/15 so I expect it will be sometime next week.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by hautecouTours
I, too, am anxiously awaiting my Q3 Accelerate promo details as I have a 3nt stay in Paris to book. Hoping it's not brand-centric as I have a particular HI in mind. Last summer my Q3 Accelerate email arrived on 8/15 so I expect it will be sometime next week.
I have a 9nt stay in Dsseldorf and have been delaying my booking as well.. I hope the Q3 promo is generous as it tends to be a slow season
Old Aug 15, 2018, 4:03 am

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by BaconSF

I have a 9nt stay in Dsseldorf and have been delaying my booking as well.. I hope the Q3 promo is generous as it tends to be a slow season
You can always book a refundable rate now and rebook if you like the terms of the Q3 promo later.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 6:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by BaconSF

When you book the stay is irrelevant for Accelerate. Except for the "book with app" target.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by craigthemif
When you book the stay is irrelevant for Accelerate. Except for the "book with app" target.
Not always
Old Aug 15, 2018, 10:56 am
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Not always
True.

Also, it's hard to get the most out of a promo prior to knowing its rules @:-)
Old Aug 15, 2018, 11:38 am
Suspended

Well I can not wait so I booked with Hilton for my later stays in August/September/October/November.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chongcao
Well I can not wait so I booked with Hilton for my later stays in August/September/October/November.
And you figured out what promotion Hilton will have then how???

Next Hilton Promotion
Old Aug 15, 2018, 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by craigthemif
"book with app" is not an issue at all since you can always book with app. I don't think they had requirement that you have to book on website. However, they may require you book with bonus point package.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 1:39 am

Originally Posted by Java Titan
"book with app" is not an issue at all since you can always book with app. I don't think they had requirement that you have to book on website. However, they may require you book with bonus point package.
Book with the app is the one that is always an issue as it's the one that normally requires the actual reservation to be made within the promotion dates.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.