Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA Platinum Benefits

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2018, 1:39 am

Originally Posted by scubaccr
Seems this ANA/IHG offer is targetted to IHGers with IHG Japan stay in last 2years.
It is not.
Old May 15, 2018, 1:49 am

Programs: Spire RA, 1865 Voyager, Bonvoy Titanium, FB LP, LH SEN.
Has anybody's ANA account already been upgraded?
I got the invite in the App as message, by the way.
Old May 15, 2018, 6:02 pm

Programs: NH Dia/SFlyer, JL Crystal/JGC, MB Plat, WoHyatt Glob, IHG Dia Amb, HHonors Dia
As ANA Diamond I got an email offering me IHG Spire. ... which I already have anyway. Last years offer for Hilton Diamond was more valuable.
Old May 16, 2018, 1:01 pm

hmmm...I have a ANA IHG stay in Japan in 2 weeks. Never stayed in one before that though. Wonder if all the targeting is already done? Would be nice to get the offer next month after my stay is completed.
Old May 16, 2018, 1:11 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by Chinatrvl
Has anybody's ANA account already been upgraded?
I got the invite in the App as message, by the way.
IHG app or ANA app?
Old May 16, 2018, 2:02 pm

Programs: Spire RA, 1865 Voyager, Bonvoy Titanium, FB LP, LH SEN.
Originally Posted by blitzen
IHG app or ANA app?
IHG
blitzen likes this.
Old May 16, 2018, 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by maxp0wers
hmmm...I have a ANA IHG stay in Japan in 2 weeks. Never stayed in one before that though. Wonder if all the targeting is already done? Would be nice to get the offer next month after my stay is completed.
I stayed with IHG in Japan last year (including the ANA Crowne Plaza Kyoto), but haven't been targeted. It's probably not the only criterion...?
Old May 16, 2018, 3:56 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by upgradeyourtrip
I stayed with IHG in Japan last year (including the ANA Crowne Plaza Kyoto), but haven't been targeted. It's probably not the only criterion...?
correct stayed in the IC Yokohama and no email so far
Old May 17, 2018, 7:30 pm

Programs: UA 3.6MM, AF/KL Lifetime Plat, BA Gold, AA 1MM, IC Spire RA, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, et alia
Originally Posted by 336
It is not.
I have had dozens of stays at ANA InterContinentals in Tokyo, Manza, Ishigaki, and ANA Crowne Plaza Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Niigata, Narita, Sapporo, Fukuoka, Nagoya and ANA Holiday Inn resort Miyazaki. Plus IC Strings Tokyo (which was once the ANA InterContinental The Strings, and still says that on some portions of the website, but mostly the ANA name is being scrubbed, perhaps not to confuse it with the older ANA in Akasaka/Roppongi), the lovely IC Osaka (which I thought was initially planned as an ANA property), and the IC Yokohama and IC Tokyo Bay (which definitely were not part of ANA and predate the relationship).

And no, I wasn't invited.

So not sure it was targeted based on ANA hotel stays over the past 2 years, or if so, I was excluded for some reason.
Old May 17, 2018, 9:58 pm

Had an account I manage for a colleague invited. Went from IHG Gold to nothing this year. No stays in Japan and no stays in over a year, nor any ANA Account.

He's not a *A flyer so I submitted my own ANA number...just to see what happens.
Old May 18, 2018, 3:29 am

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by barracuda93
Which country are you registered in?
Hong Kong.
barracuda93 likes this.
Old May 22, 2018, 8:38 pm

Checking in to see if anyone received their ANA status yet? Still nothing on mine.
Old May 23, 2018, 5:25 am

Same here, no change to my ANA status.

Originally Posted by SirJman
Checking in to see if anyone received their ANA status yet? Still nothing on mine.
Old May 26, 2018, 9:44 pm
Suspended

How can you tell what level you're at?

I received an email from ANA welcoming me to the club but nothing about any specific status.

The ANA Mileage club box at the top left is blue... which looks like the platinum level here: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/amc/welc...M170285mif_eng
Old May 27, 2018, 3:53 am

Programs: OWS IHG Diamond + Accor Plat, Scandic Top Level
A quick google found that the sign up page is available online

T's and C's

As a selected, eligible IHG® Rewards Club member, you qualify for an upgrade to ANA Mileage Club (AMC) Platinum status. Offer is valid for recipient only. Invitation and offer is non-transferable and status matches cannot be bought or sold. Offer only redeemable once for the lifetime of the promotion. Must be an IHG® Rewards Club member and must register your IHG® Rewards Club member number and AMC account number in order for AMC upgrade to be processed. Registration period is open from 10 May 2018 to 11:59pm EDT 30 June 2018. Upon registration and upgrade completion, AMC Platinum status upgrade is valid until 11:59pm JST, 31 March 2019 . Thereafter, standard tier requirements must be met to maintain elite status. IHG® Rewards Club members receiving complimentary AMC Platinum upgrade will not be eligible to receive Upgrade Points based on the number of Premium Points earned from ANA Group operated flights during the previous year, apply for ANA Super Flyers membership, receive the ana-logue lifestyle magazine, or apply for the special desk diary and ANA original desktop calendar. ANA is responsible for fulfilment of status upgrade. Please allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for the upgrade to be applied to your AMC account. This offer is subject to the standard IHG Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions, which can be obtained by visiting www.ihgrewardsclub.com and the AMC Membership Terms and Conditions , which can be obtained by visiting www.ana.co.jp/en/us/amc/kiyaku/ . IHG and ANA reserve the right to cancel a member’s account if fraudulent use of the offer is detected. To the extent permitted by applicable law, IHG and ANA reserve the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the offer at any time with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, IHG and ANA reserve the right of final interpretation of this offer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.