Search

Expired Free Night

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2018, 7:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Elite
Expired Free Night

Hello all,

I lost/let expire my free night that ended in Feb 2017 apparently. Has anyone had any success in getting it added back? Who would I talk to?

Thanks!
Old Apr 14, 2018, 7:33 am

Programs: Marriott and MLife Platinum, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Spire Elite, Hyatt Explorist
I tried to get an extension the day prior to one expiring with no luck. I wasn't too hopeful going in after reading the T & C:

Chase Anniversary Free Night is valid at hotels in the IHG® Rewards Club Family of Brands and must be redeemed, and stay must be completed, within 12 months from date of issue. Anniversary Free Night is valid for one standard room night rate and applicable taxes only. Rooms are limited, subject to prior sale and availability of allocated resources and may be unavailable during high demand periods. Anniversary Free Night may not be transferred, extended beyond the expiration date, redeemed for cash, or re-credited for points. Individual hotel’s cancellation policy applies to the use of the Anniversary Free Night. Cancellation fees apply if cancellation is made outside of the hotel’s cancellation time period. Anniversary Free Night rules and regulations are subject to change. Chase is not responsible for offer fulfillment.
Old Apr 14, 2018, 7:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Elite
That's what i was afraid of. (And I meant Feb 2018, so only a few months, not over a year, but still). I did learn here that if you just book something with it you can often then just reschedule that stay to some time outside the window.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.