Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kimpton 10,000 Bonus Points with one stay?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2018, 7:08 pm
SBT
Original Poster

Kimpton 10,000 Bonus Points with one stay?

Does anyone know for a fact, that the 10,000 bonus IHG points for one Kimpton Stay by April 30 applies?
This is very confusing, offer supposedly targeted, terms and condition say registration required by no where to register, then one poster says its available for everyone, but doesn't appear on the accelerate dashboard!
One says they received the bonus, others weren't so lucky.
Is this in addition to the 5,000 point bonus offer, for stays by April 30 (up to 10,000 total points for 2 stays)?
Please help. I booked a Kimpton stay in New York for April 22 and no wondering if I should cancel. Thanks
SBT
Old Apr 10, 2018, 1:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SBT
Does anyone know for a fact, that the 10,000 bonus IHG points for one Kimpton Stay by April 30 applies?
This is very confusing, offer supposedly targeted, terms and condition say registration required by no where to register, then one poster says its available for everyone, but doesn't appear on the accelerate dashboard!
One says they received the bonus, others weren't so lucky.
Is this in addition to the 5,000 point bonus offer, for stays by April 30 (up to 10,000 total points for 2 stays)?
Please help. I booked a Kimpton stay in New York for April 22 and no wondering if I should cancel. Thanks
SBT
It's an add-on the Accelerate offers. You have to be signed up for your Accelerate, but it's not one of your dashboard tasks. It's only on the Accelerate landing page (which many people bypass if they log in and go to their Accelerate task list directly).

And that fact has been talked about to death in the main Accelerate thread:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inte...0th-april.html
Old Apr 10, 2018, 3:11 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Kimpton 10k bonus details

Kimpton 10k bonus details:
https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/of.../kimpton-terms Receive an additional 10,000 points with your next Kimpton® Hotels stay by April 30th

Must be an IHG® Rewards Club member and must register your member number in advance to participate in this Offer ("Registration"). Number of bonus points listed above will be awarded after your Qualifying Stay at any Kimpton® hotel, which must be completed between 1 February 2018 and 30 April 2018. A Stay is defined per IHG Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out (“Stay”). For purpose of this Offer under this Promotion a Stay constitutes a “Qualifying Stay” which include most business and leisure rates. IHG® Rewards Club is responsible for fulfilment of the bonus points offer. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for the bonus points to be posted into your account. The number of bonus points listed above will not count toward “Your Achievement Bonus offer”. This Offer is subject to the General Promotion Terms and standard IHG Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions and earning structure, which can be obtained by visiting www.ihgrewardsclub.com. IHG reserves the right to remove a member’s bonus points or cancel a member’s account if fraudulent use of the Offer is detected. To the extent permitted by applicable law, IHG® Rewards Club reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion/Offer at any time with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, IHG reserves the right of final interpretation of this Offer.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 9:28 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
I can confirm I just got my bonus points for a stay 1.5 weeks ago.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 7:12 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond
Originally Posted by remymartin
I can confirm I just got my bonus points for a stay 1.5 weeks ago.
And I have not gotten my bonus for a stay two weeks ago. Thus, the OP’s confusion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.