IHG Europe Partner 30% /20% off Rate is extended to 2019

Old Mar 31, 2018, 6:52 pm

oops wrong
Old Apr 5, 2018, 6:13 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, IHG Spire Amb
Slightly kicking myself for rebooking a stay on this rate without working harder to try to get the 8% clickthrough rebate that I lose. Cant seem to find a way to this rate without the link above, but if there is one, that would be quite nice... The rate I saw for one night was a suite only, and the other night, which I used, was not refundable.
Old May 15, 2018, 11:02 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador
Having trouble with Mastercard rate booking

Been trying for a few days to make a booking using the MasterCard discount, hotel search times out every time with the message:
'An error has occurred. Please contact your nearest reservation office and a representative will be able to assist you.'
I've tried changing the location, the dates, to see if that was the issue but no luck. Anyone else?
Old May 15, 2018, 4:27 pm

Programs: UA Silver, IHG Plat AMB, Hertz Pres. Circle, Avis Presidents Club; Caesars Diamond Plus
Don't use Chrome. I got this to work using IE, actually...

Edit - never mind. Worked once, now refuses to work again.

Last edited by lindaiah; May 15, 2018 at 4:40 pm
Old May 15, 2018, 6:59 pm

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Keefy-boy
Been trying for a few days to make a booking using the MasterCard discount, hotel search times out every time with the message:
'An error has occurred. Please contact your nearest reservation office and a representative will be able to assist you.'
I've tried changing the location, the dates, to see if that was the issue but no luck. Anyone else?
I have no problem using the MasterCard link. Using Firefox.
Old May 16, 2018, 10:31 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by ChinaShrek
I have no problem using the MasterCard link. Using Firefox.
Tried that and Chrome, still same problem. Strange!
Old May 16, 2018, 11:00 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Clear cookies and history, make sure you click on Do Not Track in settings. try again. If not working let us know.
Old May 17, 2018, 7:08 pm

Programs: UA 3.6MM, AF/KL Lifetime Plat, BA Gold, AA 1MM, IC Spire RA, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, et alia
Originally Posted by ludocdoc
Slightly kicking myself for rebooking a stay on this rate without working harder to try to get the 8% clickthrough rebate that I lose. Cant seem to find a way to this rate without the link above, but if there is one, that would be quite nice... The rate I saw for one night was a suite only, and the other night, which I used, was not refundable.
What do you use for an 8% clickthrough rebate?
I use ebates, but that only gives me 4.5%
Old Feb 28, 2019, 4:30 am

First timer here

for those making use of this, the dates have been extended, see: http://www.ihg.com/content/gb/en/dea...rs/20-30-terms
(forum rules preclude me from linking, perhaps someone could post a real link)

specifically:
8. Offer available for reservations made between 01.01.18 and 31.12.19 for stays in the period 22.01.18 to 31.12.2020.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 3:58 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, most hotel programs
I found that promo last week and called IHG about it because I have the the IHG MasterCard. Nobody could tell me anything--nobody had heard of it. When I search online there's nothing that indicates the promo is reflected in the price. Searched Indigo Madrid Grand Via June 29-July1. I compared the price of a standard flexible rate room on Hotels.com ($190) and the IHG site--the IHG member price is $11 cheaper, not even 10%. I tried on IE, Chrome and Foxfire with the same results. For those of you who got it to work, how did you know it really was the MasterCard discount? My search result for the price didn't indicate anything about the promo or whether the hotel participates or not.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 5:41 pm

Try this:
First off use the link in the OP from Chongcao, there's no way to select the rate from the standard search options by yourself.
This should take you to a mastercard IHG page -massive mastercard banner at the top- describing the offer. After you search and results come in, you should see the rate preference pre-filled as "partner rate up to 30%" in the search area..Check it's there when the search results come in as i have found that if I have another IHG tab open with a different rate selected such as best or rewards, the partner 30% can disappear and it defaults to best available, etc.; presumably overtaken by a prior cookie.

For that hotel those dates I get a result USD 150.56 per night .for a standard room/ king leisure; USD166.84 for superior..
Choosing a std room i can then see the comparison with $182.56 advance rate and $202.84 flex.

Bear in mind this rate excludes an option to choose breakfast during booking, and it is also non refundable, so it may not always be the best option, although it does count as a qualifying stay.
FlyerTalker688786 likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 2:25 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, most hotel programs
That worked! Thanks!!
libscouse likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 4:53 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Etihad Gold, IHG Platinum, IC Ambasador, Marriott Gold, Taj Gold, Radisson Gold
I booked this rate at IC Estoril, and the rate included breakfast

The price was the same as the lowest non-refundable rate there. So basically this offer got me a free breakfast
Old Apr 19, 2019, 3:30 am

None of the parther rate pages work any longer, regardles of what I enter the destination is not recognized.
Old Apr 19, 2019, 8:33 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
None of the parther rate pages work any longer, regardles of what I enter the destination is not recognized.
I am experiencing the same problem the past 3 days. Not great.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.