IHG Europe Partner 30% /20% off Rate is extended to 2019

Old Mar 21, 2018, 10:01 am
Suspended
Original Poster

IHG Europe Partner 30% /20% off Rate is extended to 2019

Just a word up for those looking for stays in Europe, IHG just extended the partner rate of 30% and 20% off to March 2019. It literally happened in last two days.

As usual you need to be a member of the partner (Hertz, MasterCard to name a few) and need to book the rate from the portal 21 days in advance.

Most hotels in Europe participate in this rate but there are quite few are not. List can be obtained in term and condition.

Rate is public to everyone who is a member of the partner, rate is also qualifying rate for Elite membership.

For links please kindly refer to previous thread on IHG Europe Partner Rate. I am attaching the MasterCard LINK HERE.

Terms and Condition here:
Originally Posted by IHG

Terms & Conditions

Partner Rate “up to 30% off”

1. “Up to 30% off” Best Flex represents a minimum saving of 28% off our Best Flexible rate per room, per night for two adults sharing a standard double/twin room (inclusive of VAT). “Up to 30% off” is commonly 30% off Best Flex and can reach 44% off Best Flex in selected Hotels, and specific time of the year.

2. Bookings must be made at least 21 days in advance of first night of stay.

3. Offer available for stays on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights (with some limited midweek availability - please check when booking).

4. Offer only available to eligible participants with their relevant log in membership ID and password. Membership identification or IHG voucher will be required at check-in as proof of eligibility. Participants must not send, circulate or distribute the offer to ineligible third parties, or otherwise allow them to make use of the offer. By taking advantage of the offer, all participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions.

5. Offer is available for website bookings only, IHG Call Centre is unable to offer partner rate “Up to 30% off”.

6. IHG® Rewards Club points will be awarded for stays booked under this offer.

7. Offer only available at participating European Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Staybridge Suites® hotels.

8. Offer available for reservations made between 1st January 2018 and 31st March 2019 for stays in the period 22nd January 2018 to 31st December 2019.

9. All bookings are subject to availability of rooms allocated to this offer at participating hotels.

10. Offer available for room only bookings (breakfast not included) except for Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge Suites hotels where breakfast is included.

11. For cancellations of stays at hotels in Germany, a 10% deposit will be returned.

12. Full payment must be made at time of booking; no amendments permitted; no refunds will be given (except where prohibited).

13. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.

14. This offer cannot be redeemed with IHG® Rewards Club points.

Partner Rate “up to 20% off”

1. Partner rate “up to 20% off” represents a minimum saving of 18% off our Best Flexible rate with breakfast per room, per night for two adults sharing a standard double/twin room (inclusive of VAT). “Up to 20% off” is commonly 20% off Best Flexible rate with breakfast and can reach 37% off Best Flex in selected Hotels, and specific time of the year.

2. Reservation includes room and breakfast for up to 2 guests.

3. Bookings must be made at least 21 days in advance of first night of stay.

4. Offer only available to eligible participants with their relevant log in membership ID and password. Membership identification or IHG voucher will be required at check-in as proof of eligibility. Participants must not send, circulate or distribute the offer to ineligible third parties, or otherwise allow them to make use of the offer. By taking advantage of the offer, all participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions.

5. Offer is available for website bookings only, IHG Call Centre is unable to offer partner rate “Up to 20% off”.

6. IHG® Rewards Club points will be awarded for stays booked under this offer.

7. Offer only available at participating InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts and Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants in Europe.

8. Offer available for reservations made between 1st January 2018 and 31st March 2019 for stays in the period 22nd January 2018 to 31st December 2019.

9. All bookings are subject to availability of rooms allocated to this offer at participating hotels.

10. For cancellations of stays at hotels in Germany, a 10% deposit will be returned.

11. Full payment must be made at time of booking; no amendments permitted; no refunds will be given (except where prohibited).

12. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.

13. This offer cannot be redeemed with IHG® Rewards Club points.

Old Mar 22, 2018, 4:49 am

Programs: BA SL, CX GR, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by chongcao
Just a word up for those looking for stays in Europe, IHG just extended the partner rate of 30% and 20% off to March 2019. It literally happened in last two days.

As usual you need to be a member of the partner (Hertz, MasterCard to name a few) and need to book the rate from the portal 21 days in advance.

Most hotels in Europe participate in this rate but there are quite few are not. List can be obtained in term and condition.

Rate is public to everyone who is a member of the partner, rate is also qualifying rate for Elite membership.

For links please kindly refer to previous thread on IHG Europe Partner Rate. I am attaching the MasterCard LINK HERE.

Terms and Condition here:
Thanks for the info. Is it valid for all MasterCard holders? Don’t seem able to find any promotion materials on ihg.com somehow.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 5:14 am
Suspended
Original Poster

@SLGOYes it is open for all MasterCard holders as long as you have a MasterCard (I am sure it is intended for European residence that have a MasterCard but it is not in the T&C so I guess anyone can take advantage of this one). Some other companies like Hertz too. Just follow the link and book the hotel. IHG is not publically introduce the promotion. I only first heard about it from a Hertz marketing email few years back. So I guess the partner (like Hertz or MasterCard) is responsible to promote the rate rather than IHG itself.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 6:47 am

Programs: BD, DL, UA, AA, Marriott, SPG
Hertz link - https://www.ihg.com/content/gb/en/de...ffers/hertzgpr. Prices seem to be the same.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 8:47 am

Programs: M&M Senator, topbonus (RIP) Silver; IHG Gold; ALL - Gold
From what I see the Master Card is not really required. Neither the Hertz
Old Mar 22, 2018, 9:48 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Redemptionist
From what I see the Master Card is not really required. Neither the Hertz
From T&C Article 4 in original post:
See the bold part.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 10:58 pm

Programs: UA Platinum; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Where do you find the ihg voucher? It’s supposed to be on the ihg website but I don’t see it anywhere.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 12:35 am

Programs: IHG Rewards Club Spire Elite, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by ARR72
Where do you find the ihg voucher? It’s supposed to be on the ihg website but I don’t see it anywhere.
It's accessible from the Mastercard page linked to in the OP and is at https://www.ihg.com/content/dam/etc/...HG_voucher.pdf

Incidentally Partner Rate 10%, with no 21-day advance purchase requirement, is also still available. Rate code is IDP10 and can be booked using https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/ma...ion?qRtP=IDP10
Old Mar 23, 2018, 1:58 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de Actes Bénéfiques pour les Autres, BAEC Gold.
I usually use the Ministry of Defence Discount Partner Rate (unless the Government rate works out cheaper with breakfast thrown in).

The ihg Partner Voucher is exactly the same no matter which 'partner brand' one is staying under. However in all my stays in ihg hotels across Europe I have never been asked to show it.

Even when I have offered it to reception I get told it is 'not needed this time'. I just carry a blank one around now on the off chance someone may eventually ask for it, but I somehow doubt they will

Overall the partner rate always seems a few pounds cheaper than the ihg 'best available' rate, so it is worth having.

However there are a couple of ihg chain hotels that have all dates 'blanked out' and so are not available on Partner Rate.

BM
Old Mar 23, 2018, 3:18 am
Suspended
Original Poster

@olympianThanks for the partner 10% rate link!! However, do you have the landing page to show the T&C for this rate? Thanks.
olympian likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by chongcao
@olympianThanks for the partner 10% rate link!! However, do you have the landing page to show the T&C for this rate? Thanks.
It took a bit of finding one with the 10% rate also included as well as the 20% and 30% ones, but https://www.ihg.com/iet works for this and shows all 3 including a link to a T&C page https://www.ihg.com/content/gb/en/de...10-20-30-terms
FlyerTalker688786 likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 6:56 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador
I've used the MasterCard rate dozens of times and never been asked to produce anything confirming eligibility.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 12:26 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

@olympian

You are my hero! Thanks.
olympian likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 9:26 pm

Programs: UA Platinum; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Anyone from the US used this rate and been successful?
Old Mar 24, 2018, 12:48 am

Originally Posted by ARR72
Anyone from the US used this rate and been successful?
T&C pages say that these Partner Rates are "only available at participating European hotels", though I guess they should still work in Europe if you're from the US.

Last edited by olympian; Mar 24, 2018 at 2:29 am Reason: Clarity

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.