Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 9, 2020, 8:40 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: beltway
For discussion of this topic starting in 2019, see The Kimpton Hotels Secret Password Experience Thread (2019 Onward)
Print Wikipost

The Kimpton Hotels Secret Password Experience Thread (2018)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2018, 10:33 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors-Diamond, Marriott-Silver, SPG-Gold
Hotel Palomar Phoenix

Christmas Eve the Secret Password got us two mini bottles of Ciroc Red Berry Vodka and two $15 vouchers towards breakfast at the Blue Hound. Fair enough I guess, but I prefer my vodka unflavored and having had a lackluster experience the previous evening at the Blue Hound we opted for a different place on our own dime.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 10:39 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by tucsnaz
Christmas Eve the Secret Password got us two mini bottles of Ciroc Red Berry Vodka and two $15 vouchers towards breakfast at the Blue Hound. Fair enough I guess, but I prefer my vodka unflavored and having had a lackluster experience the previous evening at the Blue Hound we opted for a different place on our own dime.
That's a weak offer. They gave me free parking during my stay in June.
Old Dec 30, 2018, 7:11 pm

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, BA Executive Blue, IHG Platinum Elite,Kimpton.
Hotel Monaco Portland, get to pick items from basket, I could only see a Reindeer Teddy bear, a box that was gift wrapped, I picked the Reindeer for my 5 year old daughter.
Old Dec 30, 2018, 8:09 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by where2travel
I thought I'd just done fairly badly at the Kimpton Rowan Palm Springs, but yours takes the biscuit.

Pick a number between 1 and 9, apparently each one corresponds to a different gift. The check-in assistant went off behind the scenes for a bit and came back with a bath bomb (which was number 8 if the match of number to different prize is genuine).

Zero Spire benefits as well, although I may be able to get a late checkout if I call on the day we leave.
Better result at the Kimpton Solamar San Diego. Select a (plastic) ice cube with some tongs from a number of them in an ice cooler. On one side of each cube is a picture that corresponds to the gift. A bottle of champagne for us. It's likely that you can see some of the prizes if the cubes are facing the right way as you pick from the selection which may help!
Old Dec 30, 2018, 8:20 pm

Originally Posted by puck021
Today got to draw a snowman out of a basket and two dots on the bottom got me a $15 bar credit. I’ll take that since it stacks wirh the Raid the Bar card.
Got the same snowman/bar credit. If you take the $10 green no-housekeeping option (Choose to Conserve), as I did, you have a $35 aggregate credit to work with. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.