Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long for qualifying nights to carry over from 2017?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2018, 1:31 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Elite,Star Alliance
Or me yet.....if i worked at this pace I would be out of a job!
Old Feb 11, 2018, 2:35 pm

Programs: BA Nada, HH Diamond, IHG Spire AMB, Marriott Plat, Accor Gold
Nothing for me either.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 3:45 pm

Mine aren't posted yet either. Maybe we're part of a test group in an experiment to see what happens with our booking patterns if we didn't have those rollover nights.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 4:01 pm

I wish I had a choice!
Old Feb 13, 2018, 4:42 am

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum (3 Million Miler), IHG Spire Royal Amdassador
Nothing for me yet. Just replied to the email that stated these nights would be credited by 10 Feb.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 10:42 am

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Their email reply a couple weeks ago gave me the number, and "wait till end of month". Which month?

Nuisance to be sure, but even more so are the Accelerate stays not posting from three weeks back. Sheesh!
Old Feb 13, 2018, 1:05 pm

I contacted IHG mid month in January and the reply was:

" I have reviewed your annual activity and confirmed your rollover nights this year are waiting to be processed. This is the case with all members with rollovers nights. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Please allow until the end of this month for the nights to update on your account. Do contact us back if your account is not automatically updated.

Thank you for being a Spire Elite member.

Best regards,"

I contacted them again last week and the reply was:

" I apologize for the inconvenience of having to contact us again, regarding your rollover nights. I can understand a situation like this can be disappointing.

Unfortunately, a delay in our system has affected the transfer of all rollover nights. I can confirm however, ### will be posting to your account soon. I am so sorry I was unable to obtain a specific date from our programmers. Allow me to assure you your account will be updated with the correct number of rollover nights.

I understand this might not be the answer you were looking for and do apologize for any added frustration. I appreciate your continued patience in this matter."

As Markx said up-thread, If I worked like this I would be looking for a new job.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 1:11 pm

IHG IT!
Old Feb 13, 2018, 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by strickers

IHG IT!
Holy Punchcard, Batman!

My Dad used to bring those home from work for me to play with.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 12:19 pm

Programs: IHG Rewards Club Spire Elite, Hilton HHonors Diamond
My 2017 rollover nights (103) have finally posted today, correctly calculated, and have also correctly extended my Spire expiry date to 31/12/2019 and enabled my Spire Elite choice benefit for this year.
peripateticlife likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by olympian
My 2017 rollover nights (103) have finally posted today, correctly calculated, and have also correctly extended my Spire expiry date to 31/12/2019 and enabled my Spire Elite choice benefit for this year.
Still nothing for me.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 1:39 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Elite,Star Alliance
Or me.....god it is tedious
Old Feb 15, 2018, 4:14 pm

Mine too today, 14 to leave me at 23. Should hit 39 total by the end of March. I guess I’ll requalify for Spire around June.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 5:48 pm

Programs: IHG Spire- Marriott-Hilton Diamond sort of- Choice Diamond
Finally

Same here. Choice Points option appeared a few minutes after nights posted.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 7:23 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Me, too! And I had just emailed early this morning about this issue (but have yet to hear back from them). I have no idea how many rollover nights I should have but it doesn't make any difference since I am way beyond what is the maximum amount that can be used. My expiration is 12-31-19, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.