Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The New IHG Web Booking Interface is PISSING ME OFF!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2018, 6:00 am

Programs: Some, not all.
Originally Posted by stanontour
Renewing ambassador online finally worked today! also the 15000 points posted for renewing.
Still not working for me with Chrome, Firefox, Edge or the app.
Old Jul 19, 2018, 4:15 pm

Anyone know how to get the search for an ambassador cert across the finish line? I can get the list of hotels to come up. Clicking on the rate button always ends with "An error has occurred. Please contact your nearest reservation office and a representative will be able to assist you." I've used a private window, cleared all cookies, different browsers, etc.

*edit*

Scrolling through the IHG Service account's twitter feed, there is response after response apologizing for problems with the website (but usually claiming it's working perfectly for the CSR). How do they let this just continue?

Last edited by trouble747; Jul 19, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Old Jul 19, 2018, 7:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by trouble747
Anyone know how to get the search for an ambassador cert across the finish line? I can get the list of hotels to come up. Clicking on the rate button always ends with "An error has occurred. Please contact your nearest reservation office and a representative will be able to assist you." I've used a private window, cleared all cookies, different browsers, etc.
I've been getting the same response since last night when trying to look up rates online. I will get the list of hotels and their rates, but once I click on a specific hotel/rate, I get the error response and aksed to contact reservations. I can't even log into my account right now. I just get that this function is down right now.
Old Jul 19, 2018, 9:13 pm

I booked with an ambassador cert last week and it went through just fine.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by Fanjet
I've been getting the same response since last night when trying to look up rates online. I will get the list of hotels and their rates, but once I click on a specific hotel/rate, I get the error response and aksed to contact reservations. I can't even log into my account right now. I just get that this function is down right now.
The bothersome thing is that there are lots of people tweeting at them with this problem (some showing screen-caps with the exact error message) and IHG's response is "everything works fine on our end!"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.