Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$100 reward card for 2 stays

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2017, 6:13 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Do we need to register before the stay for it to be counted? TnCs don't seem to mention it for the mastercard offer, only for the bonus points offer.

Here's my issue:

I called IHG on Nov 1st and the agent said he enrolled me for the promo and I was all set. My account profile showed the promo when I logged in.

Nov 4th I checked I had a stay at an IC.

Nov 15 I receive email from IHG:
Just one more step!
You’re almost there! We are aware you previously spoke with a representative at the
IHG® Rewards Club Service Center and requested help in registering for the Priceless®Experiences promotion. We’ve recorded your information but still need you to click the link below, sign in and accept the terms and conditions and contest rules to complete your registration. Then, you’ll be on your way to earn and participate in the Priceless®Experiences promotion.

Nov 16 - I enrolled for the promo via the link in the email

So now I'm not sure if my Nov 4 IC stay is counted or not? Theres no dashboard to tell me the progress
Brendan likes this.
Old Dec 27, 2017, 1:49 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by FonzieBone
Got the email about a week ago, chose the e-card. Haven't gotten that yet.
Have you actually gotten your ecard yet? How long does it take before you actually get it? It says 4-6 weeks for delivery.

I finally claimed the gift card today After about a 3 hours of time invested on the phone and two months after completing my qualifying stays.
Old Dec 27, 2017, 10:13 pm

Programs: UA 3.6MM, AF/KL Lifetime Plat, BA Gold, AA 1MM, IC Spire RA, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, et alia
Originally Posted by vsevolod4
I got an email that said I had qualified for $100 -- of course, as I stayed in a dozen ICH hotels by then. Asked if I wanted an electronic card or a physical card. Selected electronic since it would be faster, I figured.

Two weeks later got the email that here is my $50 card. ...? I filled in the details, and then the "success" page had a $50 card -- and SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME!

IHG customer service is "looking into" it.
Apparently I'm not the only person -- got an HTML form letter of apology, my second $50 card and an extra $60.
So sloppy execution, but a classy recovery!
Brendan likes this.

Last edited by vsevolod4; Dec 27, 2017 at 10:30 pm
Old Dec 28, 2017, 7:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
I got my card yesterday, 11 days after my qualifying stay ended.
Old Dec 28, 2017, 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by joe_miami
I got my card yesterday, 11 days after my qualifying stay ended.
you mean the email to claim the card? Or you mean you actually got the gift card?
Brendan likes this.
Old Dec 28, 2017, 8:07 pm
Suspended

Right, the email to claim the card.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 5:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Physical card in today's mail, a couple of weeks after requested.
Old Jan 3, 2018, 10:46 am

Programs: UA 1K 2Millon Mile Flyer, IC Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle, Bonvoy Gold
I just got an email inviting me to claim my "online" reward of $100. Problem is, I signed up for a physical card a few weeks ago. I can't see how I could use the card for other than an exact amount purchase online.

Did this happen to anyone else? Any thoughts on how I could correct it? It has a link to IHG customer care, but I'm sure that would be a long and frustrating experience.
Old Jan 3, 2018, 11:15 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Exactly two weeks from requesting the virtual card to receiving the email with it.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 9:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
My second qualifying stay recently posted. How long before the 4000 bonus points are posted to one's account?
Old Jan 12, 2018, 3:10 pm

I got the virtual card. Entered in all my info but when I click the link again to view the name. It says John Doe. Not my info. Anyone else have the same weird issue?

wonder if it still will work.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 3:27 pm
Suspended

The virtual card is only good online, so maybe it doesn't require a name.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 5:00 am

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
My second qualifying stay recently posted. How long before the 4000 bonus points are posted to one's account?
Waiting on my 4000 points. Over a month since I hit the 2 stays.

Anyone?
Old Jan 19, 2018, 10:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Since posting that, I got the points not long after the physical card arrived, posted roughly two weeks after the second stay.

Old Jan 20, 2018, 6:02 am

Programs: IHG Spire- Marriott-Hilton Diamond sort of- Choice Diamond
I got the 5,000 points, but no emails from them at all. The Offers page lists the PE as what I've signed up for, but if I click on it, it takes me to the sign up page.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.