Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$100 reward card for 2 stays

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2017, 3:36 pm
Suspended

Please add in title that it is for legal US residences only. Great promo pity only for Americans.
Old Oct 18, 2017, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Explorer card, AA Plat, Copa Plat, IHG Plat,
Was able to register Now

Originally Posted by rrohio
i just got this email but cant register for it. Only for chase ihg credit card holders. Has anyone else received this offer

earn a mastercard reward card up to $100
receive a mastercard reward card up to $100 when you complete two separate stays at any ihg hotel, where at least one stay is for two or more nights. To qualify, you must book direct and pay with a mastercard.

If at least one stay is completed at an intercontinental hotel: $100
if at least one stay is completed at a crowne plaza, hotel indigo, or even hotel: $75
if at least one stay is completed at a holiday inn, holiday inn club vacations, holiday inn resort, holiday inn express, candlewood suites, staybridge suites or hualuxe hotel: $50
i was able to register just now
Old Oct 18, 2017, 5:58 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Does the 4000 sequel require a two-night stay at the same property?
Probably no. Says "2 additional Night stays". See under #2 but on the 3rd page of the PDF.
https://priceless.ihgrewardsclub.com...df?v=wxNK3xt9N
Old Oct 18, 2017, 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by chongcao
Please add in title that it is for legal US residences only. Great promo pity only for Americans.
50 states & District of Columbia, only (no Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands or any other US territory). 21 or older.
Old Oct 18, 2017, 7:19 pm

Programs: Platinum AA, LatinPass Million Miler
Stay booked Oct 31-Nov 1

I have a stay booked to start before the promotion start from Oct 31-Nov 1. I'm wondering if it might count as a 1 night or 2 night stay for the promotion. Any ideas?
Old Oct 19, 2017, 1:52 am

Programs: MileagePlus Premier Silver, IHG Spire Elite, HHonors Silver, RapidRewards
I could not find it stated explicitly in the T&C, but do the stays only have to be completed during the period of 11/1-2/1, or booked and paid for inside that period too?

I already have stays booked (including one that was booked with a prepaid rate) inside that period and am hoping they will count.
Old Oct 19, 2017, 2:47 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Anyone wAnna post the link to register? I didn’t get an email.

EDIT: I found it.
Old Oct 19, 2017, 5:00 am

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by FonzieBone
I could not find it stated explicitly in the T&C, but do the stays only have to be completed during the period of 11/1-2/1, or booked and paid for inside that period too?

I already have stays booked (including one that was booked with a prepaid rate) inside that period and am hoping they will count.
I’m in the same situation. I called ihg and asked. They said it will count. You can start a stay before the promotion as long as check out is after 11/1 it counts. Also applies for the end too. If you check in before 2/1 your checkout can be after the promotion period and it will count.
Old Oct 19, 2017, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by chongcao
Anyone know if the stays have to be completed in the US or worldwide is okay?
Old Oct 19, 2017, 9:59 am

If I book through my corporate travel agency, and pay with my IHG MasterCard, will it count towards this promo? In the past, such stays have always counted towards IHG promos (Accelerate, etc)
Old Oct 19, 2017, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by FonzieBone

Probably will count. I have an extreme current example.

I had a 2 night stay from 8/29-8/31 that has counted (is in the list of the 50 nights I need for one of my tasks to receive 100K points) in the current Q3 Accelerate that didn't even start until 9/1. That to me means their system was only picking up the date it posted not the actual dates of stay. It was booked before I registered for this current Accelerate, too.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 12:03 am

Programs: MileagePlus Premier Silver, IHG Spire Elite, HHonors Silver, RapidRewards
Originally Posted by RedElmo
I’m in the same situation. I called ihg and asked. They said it will count. You can start a stay before the promotion as long as check out is after 11/1 it counts. Also applies for the end too. If you check in before 2/1 your checkout can be after the promotion period and it will count.
Cool, good to know! I fired off an email but glad you heard it from an actual person. Thanks!
Old Oct 20, 2017, 8:15 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Silver - IHG Spire AMB - Hilton Gold - Choice Hotels Platinum - Hertz Gold FiveStar
Originally Posted by vandykes44
I have a stay booked to start before the promotion start from Oct 31-Nov 1. I'm wondering if it might count as a 1 night or 2 night stay for the promotion. Any ideas?
In the current Q3 accelerate promo thread several data points have shown that the check-in/night counts, not the check out day. So in your case I would say no, it would count as a 10/31 stay which is outside of the promotion.

If it was 10/31-11/2 then it would count as 1-day towards promo. Again this is based on past IHG stays, but they aren't the most consistent bunch.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 8:25 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Silver - IHG Spire AMB - Hilton Gold - Choice Hotels Platinum - Hertz Gold FiveStar
Originally Posted by RedElmo
Good Luck! I agree with the second part of your response, not so much the first.

In the current Q3 accelerate promo thread several data points have shown that the check-in/night counts, not the check out day.

So for example a 2/1-2/2 stay would count as 1-night towards promo, same as a 2/1-2/3 stay.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 9:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
I max out the current the current Accelerate (at least so far as I see worthwhile) with a 2night weekend stay so I'll hold off until November. My second stay will be in Jan for the next Accelerate.

Easy money.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.