Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TopCashBack cashback for IHG Ambassador rate

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2019, 11:36 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
My last one still remains as pending nearly a month after the stay. The previous ones confirmed paid in a month.
Last one I did didn't track.

Last time I looked, the British Airways e-store was doing 7 Avios per GBP. Not sure if it's still going or if it works though but my success rate with them is good.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 5:55 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Originally Posted by shahr04360
Try this: TCB > InterContinental > go to Ambassador tab > look for "Complimentary Weekend Night" > Book
It worked, though I had to install a Chrome extension to force it open up in the same tab. Let's see if anything is actually paid. Sometimes purchase is tracked but no cashback given.
ginmqi likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 11:20 am

Programs: AA ExPlat, IHG Spire Amb
Originally Posted by barracuda93
It worked, though I had to install a Chrome extension to force it open up in the same tab. Let's see if anything is actually paid. Sometimes purchase is tracked but no cashback given.
Great. what extension?
ginmqi likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 12:20 pm

Originally Posted by ludocdoc
Great. what extension?
Yeah I'd love to know the extension as well and what process you went through. I'm about to buy ambassador, though not gonna use the weekend night just yet, but will also have to click through a promo landing page (3rd night club room free) from IHG site...so I'm also worried it won't track for TCB
Old Mar 7, 2019, 7:11 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Originally Posted by ludocdoc
Great. what extension?
It's name is Open Link in Same Tab.
I had to use Chrome for that purpose, since I did not find a solution for Safari.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 11:13 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by xenole

Last time I looked, the British Airways e-store was doing 7 Avios per GBP. Not sure if it's still going or if it works though but my success rate with them is good.
Added: Booked a 70ish night yesterday morning and staying right now.
Got a message saying that my 486 Avios from the e-store are on their way (7 Avios per GBP until the 31st March rather than the usual 3).

I'm not sure if TCB opening the app prevents tracking.
TCB opens the webpage but when I try to search, it jumps to the app rather than remaining on the webpage.
I uninstalled the app and tried something like "London or Heathrow" for the destination. Wouldn't do anything. Then used a specific hotel from a previous search and that worked fine.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 12:28 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Etihad Gold, IHG Platinum, IC Ambasador, Marriott Gold, Taj Gold, Radisson Gold
If cash back is not paid, you can.always raise a claim. I have had a lot of luck with manual claims
barracuda93 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.