Wiki Posts
Search

Which hotel near ATL - Hartsfield?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
Which hotel near ATL - Hartsfield?

I searched and couldn't find anything except a couple of very old threads. Seems strange there isn't more current info.

Interested in hearing thoughts and comments about all the hotels near ATL. My main issues would be access to the airport, ease of parking, and noise level in the rooms. All comments welcome.

Thanks!
Old Jul 28, 2017, 2:31 pm

Programs: IHG spire ambassador, SPG/Marriott Gold(new plat), Virgin Atlantic
The indigo is a nice option (20k if points) as it doesn't feel like a typical airport hotel rather more relaxing comfortable! They usually upgrade to a nice room, perhaps around 500 sqft, and everything is quite new comfortable. Obviously you can hear the planes but other than that no problems. The parking is easy right on site (can do park stay go) and they have dependable shuttle to ATL. the subway line is right there within walking distance, and also few nice shops restaurants also walking distance in the nice college park neighborhood!

Some of the other hotels nearby seem to be in not so nice areas!
Old Jul 30, 2017, 11:35 am

Programs: DL Plat, PC Spire, Amex Reserve, Hilton Gold
I second the Indigo.
Old Jul 30, 2017, 12:59 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
Holiday Inn and Suites is normally where I stay. Have always been upgraded to a suite, even on points stays. The property was fully renovated a couple years ago and still in good shape. Plenty of restaurants within a five minute walk.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 2:42 am

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver
I had a good stay at the Atlanta Airport South. Very near the airport.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 9:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
Thanks everyone. I'm not at all familiar with the area around ATL, and really wasn't sure about safety in the different locations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.