Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ambassador Welcome Kit [2017 onward]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2017, 2:47 pm

Originally Posted by Bloobell
Pack finally arrived today, exactly 6 weeks after renewing.

15k Points Code was in a wee letter and they posted immediately
I wonder if they do them in regions. I'm also in Central Scotland, I renewed the week after you and also received today, however the letter only contains a code for 5k and I paid the $200.

Still at least it's arrived fairly promptly and it should be easy enough to get the other 10k points.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 1:15 am

Received my pack today on the 8th week since signed up.

No mention of the 5000? points on the welcome letter and the website seems to have removed the points offer when renew/sign up?

Last edited by zqsn5678; Jul 26, 2017 at 1:48 am
Old Jul 26, 2017, 12:37 pm

I received my welcome pack this week, 5 weeks after signing up. I also did not receive the 5,000 points code. I e-mailed and got an immediate response saying they had credited my account with the points and that they no longer send them out due to previous issues already highlighted on this thread.

So just e-mail them and they should credit your account.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 2:39 pm

Programs: American Executive Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor ALL Platinum
Voucher code

Received My ambassador package two days ago. No voucher code. what am I missing?
Old Jul 28, 2017, 2:40 pm

Programs: American Executive Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by wwizard
I received my welcome pack this week, 5 weeks after signing up. I also did not receive the 5,000 points code. I e-mailed and got an immediate response saying they had credited my account with the points and that they no longer send them out due to previous issues already highlighted on this thread.

So just e-mail them and they should credit your account.
How many points did you get?
Old Jul 29, 2017, 12:38 am

Originally Posted by BGIWorldTraveller
How many points did you get?
5,000 points
Old Jul 30, 2017, 4:36 am

Originally Posted by BGIWorldTraveller
Received My ambassador package two days ago. No voucher code. what am I missing?
Received mine a few days back. I prefer the old luggage tag than the new card holder. If I recall correctly, there are 3 pieces of paper/card. One is the cert, one a program explanatory note and the last a letter with the code..
Old Aug 2, 2017, 3:34 am

Programs: Some, not all.
My pack turned up after four weeks with a 10k bonus code. I'm sure it should be 15k for the $200 renewal option. Can anyone post a screen shot?
Old Aug 2, 2017, 3:38 am

Originally Posted by 21H21J
My pack turned up after four weeks with a 10k bonus code. I'm sure it should be 15k for the $200 renewal option. Can anyone post a screen shot?
I don't have a screen shot but it is definitely 15k. My pack arrived with a 5k code in it. I messaged them on twitter and it was sorted within a couple of hours.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 2:37 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond AMB
Renewed in April, still no package. Time to contact IHG support?
Old Aug 3, 2017, 3:43 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, HHonors Gold, IHG Ambassador
Signed end of June. Received new Ambassador kit end of July. Gold Ambassador.

Inside the kit was new Ambassador card, small credit card wallet, new AMB weekend cert with my name on it, welcome letter and card letter that explained the benefits. No points code.

Contacted IHG service at twitter who immediately deposited missing 5000 points that were supposed to be with kit.

I also had 10k Enrollment incentive that had posted earlier (email offer). Had to pay full 200 US$ though as I had allowed my Ambassador status to lapse.
Old Aug 5, 2017, 6:31 am

Programs: Some, not all.
Originally Posted by chrism20
I don't have a screen shot but it is definitely 15k. My pack arrived with a 5k code in it. I messaged them on twitter and it was sorted within a couple of hours.
I emailed them and they posted the 5k points immediately. Quite surprising as normally it's an uphill struggle to get issues sorted.
Old May 13, 2019, 2:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Purchased upgrade to AMB at hotel on April 7 (charged to room) and still waiting for kit. I will send an email to the address above.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.