Wiki Posts
Search

Crowne Plaza Vilamoura

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2017, 6:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Crowne Plaza Vilamoura

Does anyone know the name of the current General Manager please?
Old Jan 16, 2017, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by whiskerxx
Does anyone know the name of the current General Manager please?
This manager of the hotel is a nightmare....Never replies to emails and doesn't bother with Tripadvisor now

[email protected]

We stayed here in June last year and spire treatment was terrible...Decent hotel but pools very cold

Kind
Old Jan 16, 2017, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
thanks, appreciated
Old Jan 17, 2017, 1:39 am

Originally Posted by craigmmorq4
This manager of the hotel is a nightmare....Never replies to emails and doesn't bother with Tripadvisor now

[email protected]

We stayed here in June last year and spire treatment was terrible...Decent hotel but pools very cold

Kind
We are staying at the CP Vilamoura in a few months but on reward nights so don't expect any benefits. Shame about the pool, the Hilton was like that too even in the afternoon it was freezing.
Old May 7, 2019, 4:29 am

Programs: OWS IHG Diamond + Accor Plat, Scandic Top Level
Just wanted to see if the hotel is still a worthwhile use of points.

In August I have a points stay booked fo myself and O/H + 1 child (who is 13),

I'm seeing additional fees of 100 Euro per night for additional bed/ 13 year old supplement on various hotel booking sights, but not on the IHG

Could any one confirm this either way..
Old May 7, 2019, 7:21 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by Engineering Travel
Just wanted to see if the hotel is still a worthwhile use of points.

In August I have a points stay booked fo myself and O/H + 1 child (who is 13),

I'm seeing additional fees of 100 Euro per night for additional bed/ 13 year old supplement on various hotel booking sights, but not on the IHG

Could any one confirm this either way..
I think there is a "general thread" for this hotel if you search on FT, and there are some reports. Perhaps I did report too from our stay 3 months ago. IIRC we were not charged any extras and treated well.
Old May 7, 2019, 7:47 am

Thanks FFlash, but Unfortunately Ive been unable to find a thread specific for this hotel in the last few days, only this and a hidden charges one, thus my concerns.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by craigmmorq4

[email protected]

Kind
I thought Victor Nunes was the GM of this hotel? We will be heading there next month.
Old Jun 25, 2020, 10:46 am

Programs: IHG
Does any one have any recent experiences in this hotel. I'm Spire and have a points stay in a couple of months, was wondering what to expect. I've seen good reviews about the breakfast but was unable to find how much it costs, any one knows if it worth paying for?
Old Jul 1, 2020, 6:39 am

Originally Posted by tip_to_trip
Does any one have any recent experiences in this hotel. I'm Spire and have a points stay in a couple of months, was wondering what to expect. I've seen good reviews about the breakfast but was unable to find how much it costs, any one knows if it worth paying for?

I stayed last year, as a spire on points, received a high floor room over looking the beach, welcome fruit drinks etc.

Prior to arriving I emailed the hotel regarding an additional bed for our child, this was arranged for no extra fee, but breakfast, was quoted at 25Euro per person, for a family of 3 this was too much.
We choose to walk down to the harbor daily. To be honest it was very busy in the mornings so was happy not to eat there.There is/was a evening buffet, but was disappointed with it the night we ate there.

It was a good points redemption for a beach location.

But all this was pre covid.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.