Anyone won anything from Finding Iggy promotion?

Old Dec 29, 16, 3:16 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Anyone won anything from Finding Iggy promotion?

I have been doing the Finding Iggy promotion everyday but won nothing, even not the promised 500 IHG point every five days or participating if you join the promotion 5 days in a row.

So anyone here have better luck than me that actually won something from this useless promotion?
Old Dec 29, 16, 9:06 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond Select, BA Blue
Nope. The site didn't even work properly in Firefox for me (I had to use Safari in the end). A ridiculously useless competition from IHG. Again.
Old Dec 29, 16, 9:06 am

Programs: Miles and More, IHG, ANA Mileage Club, Hilton Honors
I tried a few times to find Iggy, when the gift to win was appealing for me, and won nothing.
Old Dec 29, 16, 9:19 am

Programs: OWS IHG Spire
I entered most days and ...I have yet to see an email with a winning Iggy title
Old Dec 29, 16, 11:34 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rumbataz View Post
Nope. The site didn't even work properly in Firefox for me (I had to use Safari in the end). A ridiculously useless competition from IHG. Again.
There are few days in the middle it did not work on my internet browser on my computer when in the stage of entering personal information. I have to use the browser in my smartphone instead. I would be surprised to see anyone winner here too. The T&C said we can request a print out copy of winners if we want to challenge. Somehow I am not optimistic about the whole thing.
Old Dec 30, 16, 8:17 am

I played for about 15 days in a row and only got a "500 pts" message once. I suspect the site was checking IP addresses since it only awarded me [the promise of getting] points after I logged in 5 times from the same office. Next 5 days were from different places and no message received.
Old Jan 5, 17, 3:20 am

Programs: SQ S, IHG Spire/Amb, Accor G
I played all 25 days (on my smartphone) to get the maximum 2,500 points, but due to technical issues I was not able to submit my email address several times. I believe in the end I only received the "you earned 500 points" message twice.

If I remember well in the t&c's it said that points would be posted after the 4th of January. So far I haven't received anything.
Old Jan 5, 17, 2:58 pm

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
I think I received two '500 point' messages but no points credited yet.
Old Jan 6, 17, 3:02 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb.
I've played all 25 days, works fine. On different computers, only saw the "500 points message" once.

No points credited yet and didn't won anything.
Old Jan 6, 17, 3:48 am

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
Never saw the 500 points message and didn't win anything!
Old Jan 13, 17, 8:36 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond Select, BA Blue
You can now buy the stuff mentioned in the Iggy competition for 20% fewer points.
Old Jan 13, 17, 11:37 am

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Ah! That means we all won, then! It was 20% off for everybody!

I have not seen any sign of the 500 or so points promised during the promotion. Won't bother with it next year.
Old Jan 13, 17, 3:36 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, HH Gold, Wyndham and virtually no activity on a couple of others
I played about 23 days out of 25 using Chrome on my Android phone each day. Never saw the 500 points message, but then I didn't know to even look for it whilst the promotion was on.
I found it odd that no login was required and IHG rewards number was only required after the initial entry and presented as "an extra chance to win". I thought "how will they credit my up-to 2,500 points without my IHG number?" (and then there was a 3rd chance to win via facebook).
Won nothing, never saw a message, no points posted. Got the 20% off eMail yesterday. Feel scammed - probably wasted an hour of my time in total in December that I'll never get back.
Old Jan 13, 17, 3:51 pm

Programs: Gold Star Alliance,IHG Spire Ambassador, Starwood, Hilton Honor Diamond, Silver Accor, Diamond Hyatt
I have contacted IHG and they told me to wait until the 14th January...
In case I do not see the points I need to contact them again and they will be able to check and adjust manually.
But as said above I've played everyday but saw only once 500 points...
So let's see tomorrow.
Old Jan 15, 17, 3:20 pm

Nothing...

14th came and went, no points posted...

At least that's the case for me. Took part in the comp every day for 25 days.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: