Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holiday Inn Exptress Kent State Unitversity (Master Thread)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2016, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat.,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler
Holiday Inn Exptress Kent State Unitversity (Master Thread)

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kent State University

1215 Sanctuary View Dr Kent, OH US 44240

HIX - Kent State Unitversity (0 Photo)

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kent State University

Typical HIX Property.   Older but well maintained.   Friendly and attentive staff.   Very close to I-76 exit yet still quiet with little to no road noise.   

Check In

Very efficient.   Front Desk Clerk was ready with my paperwork, quickly checked me in, gave me the hours for breakfast, gave me option of welcome amenity points or welcome goody bag as a platinum member.   Was also told I had been upgraded (unsolicited).

Room

Unsolicited upgrade from a King  to a King Whirpool Suite with sitting area with couch, whirpool tub, wet bar with microwave, refrigerator and sink.   Room was spacious.   Furnishing and decor was older style HIX but very well maintained and clean.  Bed was comfortable.   A/C worked fine.

Service

Front Desk Clerk and Breakfast Attendant were friendly and efficient.

Kent State University area also near Akron.   Easy access from I-76.

Overall

Good HIX and a recommended propety.  I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again when in the area.

Dining

Standard HIX breakfast assortment.   Only complaint (minor) was only one type of yogurt available (yoplait strawberry).   I don't know if this is typical or they had just run out of other yogurt varieties that day.

HIX - Kent State Unitversity

Would you like to write a review on the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kent State University?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.