Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Welcome Amenity

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2017, 5:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
You should get a drink voucher (you can often make this two). The drink vouchers for Spire are generally pretty good as they include cocktails and Fizz as options. If you drink the drinks vouchers are worth far more than 600 points.
Old Aug 6, 2017, 6:00 am
alc

Originally Posted by Land-of-Miles
You should get a drink voucher (you can often make this two). The drink vouchers for Spire are generally pretty good as they include cocktails and Fizz as options. If you drink the drinks vouchers are worth far more than 600 points.
We don't drink, so, not a lost for us I guess. But I was not even offer anything at all. In fact, I was told I will not get breakfast because I am using my IC BOGO cert

I will fire up an email then to get my 600 points..

Thanks for your respond.
Old Aug 6, 2017, 1:13 pm

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by alc
Did a few quick search and can't find my answer and thought it is best to post it on this old thread:

I am Spire Ambassador (what what its worth ) Do you get for the Welcome Amenity at an IC? If so, how many points ?

The check-in clerk didn't ask me what I want and when I inquiry the night staff and all he said is that it had been noted I want the points. At others (HI, HIX, CP, etc...) if the points are indeed going to post automatically, I normally get the points before I even arrive at my room. So, before I send an email to ambassador email support, thought to check to ensure I do suppose to get something.

Thanks.
As a platinum member, the IC San Francisco gave me 600 welcome points on an award stay just last week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.