Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ambassador - Free Weekend Night - Longer Stay Issue?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2016, 12:58 pm
Original Poster

Ambassador - Free Weekend Night - Longer Stay Issue?

I'm thinking of booking a week at the Intercontinental Bali. I have an Ambassador weekend night certificate available.

Is it OK to split my booking into two? The first booking for Sat & Sun nights (on the Ambassador weekend rate and use the certificate), and make a second booking for Monday to Friday nights?

I can't seem to find anything in the T&Cs that explicitly prevent this, but is the weekend cert only valid for specifically 2 night stays at a property, and not for longer stays?
Old Apr 2, 2016, 1:53 pm

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by boonkoh
I'm thinking of booking a week at the Intercontinental Bali. I have an Ambassador weekend night certificate available.

Is it OK to split my booking into two? The first booking for Sat & Sun nights (on the Ambassador weekend rate and use the certificate), and make a second booking for Monday to Friday nights?

I can't seem to find anything in the T&Cs that explicitly prevent this, but is the weekend cert only valid for specifically 2 night stays at a property, and not for longer stays?
That's perfectly fine. Only real restriction is only 1x bogo per stay, so you cant arrive for w/end on bogo and stay continuously to the following w/end to use a further bogo.

Since change 5years or more ago so that bogo books as the more expensive flex rates, most guests do.
Often booking extra nights before and/or after on cheaper rates , such as award/bar/corporate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.