Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase IHG Free Night Charges?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2016, 1:49 am
Original Poster

Chase IHG Free Night Charges?

I didn't know if this forum or the Chase one would be better suited to this situation so I decided to post it in here. I have a free night upcoming in April at the IC Paris Le Grand through my Chase IHG card. When it was originally booked, it had a total of roughly 48 Euros which was listed under the taxes and service charges portion of the app. Now, it has the average nightly rate as 184 Euros plus 4.96 Euros in taxes and service charges. I'm just wondering if there's something wrong with my reservation? My card is active and my account is in good standing. Thanks for your help or advice.
Old Feb 27, 2016, 4:39 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA (Gold), Alaska MVP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, SPG Gold,
Originally Posted by Robbyb03
I didn't know if this forum or the Chase one would be better suited to this situation so I decided to post it in here. I have a free night upcoming in April at the IC Paris Le Grand through my Chase IHG card. When it was originally booked, it had a total of roughly 48 Euros which was listed under the taxes and service charges portion of the app. Now, it has the average nightly rate as 184 Euros plus 4.96 Euros in taxes and service charges. I'm just wondering if there's something wrong with my reservation? My card is active and my account is in good standing. Thanks for your help or advice.
We had three free nights there last month (combination of points for one night and free credit card nights for the other two). Upon check out were charged about €15 for taxes (no service charges).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.