Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reservation changed and dates extended without notice?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2015, 1:37 pm
Original Poster

Reservation changed and dates extended without notice?

Hi all,

I have a reservation made on Feb 2015, for 2 nights on July in Moorea, FP.

Recently I just found that the reservation was modified to 3 nights and the prices per night also changed from 27K cfp to 18K cfp, while the current price on website is still 27K cfp.

I checked my email, and I never got any email notice, and I have no idea why the hotel would change my reservation from 2 nights to 3 nights, which I don't need. I also checked there is no rule for number of nights on the hotel.

Thanks!
Lovevas

Old Apr 30, 2015, 2:49 pm

After the price change to a better rate, it comes up to the same total price. Enjoy the free qualifying night?
Old Apr 30, 2015, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by Lovevas
I have no idea why the hotel would change my reservation from 2 nights to 3 nights, which I don't need.
I think it's safe to say that no one on FlyerTalk will know the answer to that question, either.

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, have you thought about asking the hotel why this happened?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.