Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best deal on award nights

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2015, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

Best deal on award nights

Where can I find a list showing all reward night hotels selling regularly for 10000 points and Intercontinental for 20-30000 points?

Such a list could be a good alternative to the PB list)

The list can also include a comment on the ratio points/paid night.

To make a start> Kiev Holiday Inn/ Intercontinental (10000/30000) are both good deals when it comes to reward redemption.
Old May 16, 2017, 7:36 pm
Suspended

Looks like Holiday Inn Kiev is now 15,000 points. I think that's one of the better deals around. Definitely considering it for later this year.

I think some of the Intecontinental's in Colombia are probably 30k or so.
Old May 17, 2017, 4:40 pm
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Yokdoc
Where can I find a list showing all reward night hotels selling regularly for 10000 points and Intercontinental for 20-30000 points.
The changes list is the closest I have found https://www.ihg.com/content/dam/etc/...ghtchanges.pdf
It of course is not every property, but it's a start.

Of course value depends on market rates, not just points cost, many of the lower cost redemptions are low because room rates are low. And some times they are not, ie HIX Kul, 20000 points or $40.
Old May 18, 2017, 12:27 am

Loyalty Lobby done this last summer and includes every property, you can adjust it in excel to show ascending points etc.

It doesn't include any of the changes in January this year but I'm sure you could use the two together and it may be worth asking John if he has an up to spreadsheet - I'd be surprised if he doesn't.

You may also find that there are a few on the list that are different when you go to check and they aren't listed on the changes list. IHG change the odd one on the quiet after the annual changes are done. One I've definitely noticed for this year is SBS London Stratford which went from 35k to 40k, no doubt there will be others.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.