Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

Targeted: 5,000 points rebate on Points with Cash booking by Dec 31, 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2014, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some

Last night, I received an email from IHG Rewards Club offering 5,000 points back if I book a Points with Cash stay by December 31, 2014.

Check your email for IHG Rewards Club with subject line: "Get 5,000 points back in your account".
Old Nov 13, 2014, 12:59 pm

I got this but without the rebate. Presumably it was clearly just a marketing email. I did receive one for Hotel Indigo for a special rate which includes 5000 points and a 'free gift'. IIRC they done something like this last year and it was a pair of running shoes or something.
Old Nov 13, 2014, 3:58 pm

I checked some of the Indigos & the "5,000 points special" rates were higher than the "best available" rates.... but not by too much so probably worth it
Old Nov 13, 2014, 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by joey1963
I checked some of the Indigos & the "5,000 points special" rates were higher than the "best available" rates.... but not by too much so probably worth it
It's a different rate by the looks of it from the regular bonus points one as when you go through to booking it's called "Hotel Indigo Special".

They have also posted it on the Hotel Indigo Facebook page on 6th November so it doesn't look like its targeted. The post doesn't mention free gift but when you click on the link it does.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.