Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1,000 Points for Watching Video

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2014, 3:20 pm
Original Poster

1,000 Points for Watching Video

I received an offer today for 1,000 IHG points for watching a video.

It gives the link as ihgrewardsclub.com/selectmember which redirects to https://selectmember.ihg.com/

Every time I try it say the system is busy and after a few tries it asks for a verification code.

Has anyone had any luck with this ?

Thanks
Old Jan 23, 2014, 3:27 pm

Programs: BA GGL, NH SFC, IHG Diamond, Radisson VIP, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
I received a business card size card where a unique code was printed. I can not exactly remember, but I entered the code before or after watching the promo video. The 1000 pts was posted in one or two days.

But it was Oct or Nov 2013.
Old Jan 23, 2014, 3:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by flyer4512
I received an offer today for 1,000 IHG points for watching a video.
It gives the link as ihgrewardsclub.com/selectmember which redirects to https://selectmember.ihg.com/
Every time I try it say the system is busy and after a few tries it asks for a verification code.
If you personally received the offer you should also have received the relevant code.
Old Jan 23, 2014, 3:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Maluku_Flyer
If you personally received the offer you should also have received the relevant code.
I have the promotion code..............every time I enter it it says busy............I was wondering if there might be another link I can try

By verification code I meant the code that you have to type to make sure you are a human

Sorry my original question should have been clearer
Old Jan 23, 2014, 9:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
got new plat card yesterday and came w code...entered last night w no issues...points posted
Old Jan 24, 2014, 1:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by flyer4512
I have the promotion code..............every time I enter it it says busy............I was wondering if there might be another link I can try
By verification code I meant the code that you have to type to make sure you are a human
Sorry my original question should have been clearer
The link looks like the one that I used sometime last year. Is this the first time you are trying to watch the video? It works only once per member, even if you find other promo codes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.