Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where to best use my free night pc visa cert?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2013, 5:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Where to best use my free night pc visa cert?

looking at 2 nights in Dubai, Bali and Singapore...which hotel would be best to use it at?
Old Oct 19, 2013, 2:46 pm

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Determine availability online first. Booked free night at Singapore InterContinental in November and quite pleased.
Old Oct 20, 2013, 10:27 pm

Programs: WN A+ CP, UA 1MM/*A Gold, Mar LT Tit, IHG Plat, HH Dia
Use the cert to stay at a nice hotel in a place you'd like to visit-- or already plan to visit. I used my cert for a night in midtown Manhattan and saved hundreds of dollars with it. How is this a hard thing?
Old Oct 21, 2013, 2:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
As the maximum number of points required for an IHG redemption is 50,000 - and as you can buy those points for $350 and the free night certificate books into reward availability - then it makes ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE which hotel you choose, assuming a) they are all 50k / night properties and b) a room would cost $350 anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.